BLACKOUT ANNIVERSARY: ALL THE PERFORMANCES

Alex_1991

Let's celebrate Blackout by watching a list of the best and most iconique performances of songs from this masterpiece!

GIMME MORE:

PIECE OF ME:

RADAR:

BREAK THE ICE:

GET NAKED (I GOT A PLAN):

FREAKSHOW:

HOT AS ICE:

OOH OOH BABY:

Enjoy and suggest other good performances!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gimme More VMAs, Piece of Me Circus, Break the Ice POM, Get Naked Circus, and the Ooh Ooh Baby/Hot As Ice Mashup from Circus are my most memorable.

I would do anything for a performance of Toy Soldier though! Like so many have said before me, it would have fit PERRECTLY in the Boys/Sound Off section of TCSBS. One of my all time favourite songs!

30 minutes ago, ItsBraydenBitch said:

Gimme More VMAs, Piece of Me Circus, Break the Ice POM, Get Naked Circus, and the Ooh Ooh Baby/Hot As Ice Mashup from Circus are my most memorable.

I would do anything for a performance of Toy Soldier though! Like so many have said before me, it would have fit PERRECTLY in the Boys/Sound Off section of TCSBS. One of my all time favourite songs!

Me too!

3 hours ago, indyRS said:

What a great thread!

I loved that you thought of this. Very nice!

That's so kind of you :)

3 hours ago, j1834 said:

I forgot about the original Vegas Piece of Me choreo!  I wish she never cut that part. 

Yes! It's not a hard choreography but she really looks like she's "moving". I feel like she should have done it on the last chorus though, both she and her dancers look a little uncomfortable dancing in that tiny space! If she didn't cut it Pom performances would look almost primeney level nowadays

4 hours ago, TaylorMB said:

I love watching the Circus Tour "Get Naked" performance. She has moments throughout where she literally starts laughing/smiling and you can tell she's really enjoying herself. That makes the whole thing worth it. :bopney:

I really like GN CT performance, but I would have loved a better choreography

Guest thanos18
On 28/10/2017 at 11:50 AM, Diamond Horse said:

I like to watch POM videos as a background to my naps.

This however:

Just not comparable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

love it

2:50-3:12.this energy,these moves,that fierceness .this britney would never come back again.yes circus tour didn't have amazing choreography,didn't have onyx routines but britney was still moved her body like primeney

On 29/10/2017 at 1:08 PM, thanos18 said:

2:50-3:12.this energy,these moves,that fierceness .this britney would never come back again.yes circus tour didn't have amazing choreography,didn't have onyx routines but britney was still moved her body like primeney

I was disappointed back then because of the choreography but you have a point: she moved her body like primeney

Archived