One day I need this from you girl.

Black_Out

If we ever get a Blackout 2.0, I really hope its more raw and gritty than the first. More songs like rebellion. I personally think Anti is the RnB version of Blackout. Every song is single material. This will be an unpopular opinion here on exhell, however a lot of people are in love with Anti and I can feel the similarities between the two albums when I listen. Here are examples I'd love to hear. I'm not including Needed Me as Mood Ring is very similar. Brit would slay with a deeper Blackout 2.0 sound that had raw yet calming songs. Personal music is the most powerful and sometimes relatable. "But you've got your demons, and she's got her regrets" So powerful and true for Brit. Gives me chills!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Same Ol' Mistakes is the best song on ANTI, even if it's a cover, it's ******* amazing. :queenriri:

I wholeheartedly agree with you, I want a much darker and grittier Blackout. I want the unreleased demos remastered but that probably won't happen. :mhm:

Its VERY similiar to the original. I think its better actually. I would die for the remastered demos :mhm:

Archived