Fan Made: Blackout 10th Anniversary Edition

PrinceAli89

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you buy his stuff for the inserts. The media itself I’ve heard he uses lossy mp3’s and m4a’s which are not PCM encoded so they’re not 16 bit CD quality. But if you want the actual casing and inserts and you’d rather burn your own CD or if you’re simply not **** about the sound quality then it’s fine.

15 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well you buy his stuff for the inserts. The media itself I’ve heard he uses lossy mp3’s and m4a’s which are not PCM encoded so they’re not 16 bit CD quality. But if you want the actual casing and inserts and you’d rather burn your own CD or if you’re simply not **** about the sound quality then it’s fine.

He wants $55 for it, Idk if I can pay that much for something non official. 

That pic looked good in B&W, why coloring it?

Aside from that, I love his work when it comes to design. Of course he can't use the lossless files cuz he doesn't own some of them (the demos, for example), I don't mind it if it sounds good or how it is supposed to sound when it comes to demos, but what I don't really like is how his DVDs look when played. They're kinda burry even on the menus.

Archived