Interesting thought about Pepsi and Superbowl...

Bxnes

So I just watched the B96 Jingle Bash concert from Britney last year and noticed it was sponsored by Pepsi. 

Now this made me think about the Pepsi and the Super Bowl ties... I find it weird that it hasn't been announced who's performing yet (I dont think it has :calculating:) But everyone saying that Pepsi and Britney dont have a very good relationship and seeing this could mean they do?

Im sorry if this sounds stupid but it just came to mind :)

Have a good day :) 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I really don't get is that, if the NFL or whoever is in charge of selecting who performs on the SB, notices the high demand for Britney to perform, why do they keep ignoring her? Or would it be the other way around? Why such a big A-list pop star like Britney hasn't had her own SB show at this point of her career? :girlwhat:

Either Britney has declined more than once or they have just wasted a great opportunity since like 10 years ago :whitney:

There is something more than the "Britney is not ready for it" excuse. Ofc, she isn't but I don't think that's the reason she hasn't done it already. :donewithit:

6 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

What I really don't get is that, if the NFL or whoever is in charge of selecting who performs on the SB, notices the high demand for Britney to perform, why do they keep ignoring her? Or would it be the other way around? Why such a big A-list pop star like Britney hasn't had her own SB show at this point of her career? :girlwhat:

Either Britney has declined more than once or they have just wasted a great opportunity since like 10 years ago :whitney:

There is something more than the "Britney is not ready for it" excuse. Ofc, she isn't but I don't think that's the reason she hasn't done it already. :donewithit:

Kelly Clarkson said you have to pay to do it, and team B is cheap af, thats the reason she hasn't done it yet.

(and she has to rehearse for something big like that, so nah.. not gonna happen)

Maybe they don't want her because they aren't sure she could take on a project that big.

I mean think about it. Would she be able to do it? Or would her nerves get the best of her.

Her dancing and performing need to be fine tuned greatly.

She couldn't do an overly **** performance because it's gotta be family friendly.

Her setlist would basically be:

BOMT

OIDIA

TOXIC

CIRCUS

TTWE

Minus any cameos from other artists. 

2 hours ago, Bxnes said:

So I just watched the B96 Jingle Bash concert from Britney last year and noticed it was sponsored by Pepsi. 

Now this made me think about the Pepsi and the Super Bowl ties... I find it weird that it hasn't been announced who's performing yet (I dont think it has :calculating:) But everyone saying that Pepsi and Britney dont have a very good relationship and seeing this could mean they do?

Im sorry if this sounds stupid but it just came to mind :)

Have a good day :) 

I'd love to see Britney and Janet 

3 hours ago, LWD said:

Kelly Clarkson said you have to pay to do it, and team B is cheap af, thats the reason she hasn't done it yet.

(and she has to rehearse for something big like that, so nah.. not gonna happen)

I know that, every huge promotional event must be paid at some extent but it would also be a benefit for the NFL, whether the show is good or not, people are demanding for Britney, that translates into high rating which means $$$ for them. At the end, they win. They don't care about the talent, passion or willingness Britney has, money is money and the SB is a whole industry. That's why I don't get it? :idkney:

... And you know, it's funny they did admit that "the Britney rumor" always comes up at this time EVERY YEAR! :hype: Isn't it funny?

It makes it even more pointless to me :nyheadache:

They do know people want her to perform :rude2me:

... But she's never been selected in almost 20 years, I just don't get it :beynah:

Archived