Britney is a legend compared to her contemporaries

monalisaney81

The facts is, if she'd try a little bit harder and make good quality album/singles, the world would go crazy 
Media and GP remember her well, that's why she's still present without any promo. (that's her being legendary artist, people are interested just because it's Britney)
But surely she's tired of world going crazy about her, she just stays in her comfort zone now :mhm:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

But Mariah was still a force in the late 90's, especially with Butterfly and Rainbow cementing her status as a legend. :usher:

And idk what you're talking about but J.Lo remains a massive force. :usher:

I have seen J.Lo as a flop artist since afer her first two or three albums. I guess you have to be a fan to see her as a massive force.

6 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Beyonce lacks of memorable performances... people may remember her medley at the VMAs last year but there's nothing iconic about it. I don't even remember what she did exactly  :calculating:

Resultado de imagen de britney vma 2000 gif

Resultado de imagen de britney vma gif

Resultado de imagen de britney vma 2003 gif

the same thing happens with her music videos...cool visual album but nothing that sticks on people's minds :outwithit:

I know right. Like everyone "bought" lemonade and i have seen majot peeeps not knowing even one song from it. Maybe her beehive but what about the rest of the people who bought it  :calculating:

7 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Beyonce lacks of memorable performances... people may remember her medley at the VMAs last year but there's nothing iconic about it. I don't even remember what she did exactly  :calculating:

the same thing happens with her music videos...cool visual album but nothing that sticks on people's minds :outwithit:

I agree that the Lemonade medley was forgettable but these two performances are iconic:

beyonce-pg508853.jpg063_508986484.jpg

And she does have iconic MVs:

q0W75.gif

tumblr_nz7m8kgbHH1svlqpoo1_500.gif

13 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I literally don't understand what you guys have against Beyonce. I'm not even gonna argue cause then britards are gonna go crazy

I can think of plenty iconic beyonce things 

OMG don't compare her to Jessica Simpson :wyd: 

Britney Spears started around the same time Beyoncé, P!nk, Shakira, Justin Timberlake, Usher, Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera did. Most of them are still very popular and iconic. She was the most popular and successful the first decade of her carrer, now it's different. (But she's different too).

It's already been a few good years since Beyoncé, Shakira, Pink, and Justin are way more successful than she is.

Archived