Britney's Piece Of Me Setlist Is Available To Stream On Spotify

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-guy-rush-piece-of-me.jpg

You betta stream, *****.

Britney kicks off one of the last and final legs of Piece Of Me on Wednesday (Oct. 11), so to celebrate Spotify uploaded the show's setlist with a gentle reminder: "'Piece Of Me' is back in Vegas Oct 11." What kind of flawlessness?

Britney also wanted to remind the Army she's #VegasStrong. The tragedy that took place has forever changed the city, and it's great that Britney acknowledged it.

This should probably have been included on the streaming platform four years ago, but better late than never!

Revel in nostalgia below:

Thoughts on Spotify adding the Piece Of Me playlist? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BreatheOnMoi

Is this new??? :o

i just looked up Britney Spears on Spotify and the first thing under her name is the PoM set list 

with a message that says "Piece of me is back 

Guest BreatheOnMoi
5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This is what the tracklist should have been for the Japan Tour Edition's second disc, but obv because it's Britney related, nothing can be done right.

mLwrxtsIWJAOs.gif

They got mood ring tho 

mLwrxtsIWJAOs.gif

Guest BreatheOnMoi
4 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

hasn't it always been there tho? i always see it when I'm on her page which is like everyday :lostney:

I look Britney up all the time on Spotify too and never has it ever shown this playlist with that message "Piece of Me is back in October" with it featured right on top like that. At least not for me. :decisions:

Archived