This Mashup Of Britney's "Slave 4 U" With Lorde's "Homemade Dynamite" Is Everything

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-lorde-mashup.jpg

Britney Spears' "I'm A Slave 4 U" made sweet sweet love to Lorde's "Homemade Dynamite," and the result is orgasmic.

Remix artist 清水夢明 Shimizu Yumeaki mashed up both tracks together, and it's a must-listen. He took stems from Britney's "Slave 4 U" sessions and laid them over Lorde's Melodrama cut "Homemade Dynamite."

You wouldn't think it'd work, but it does. Oh, how it works. Yumeaki even included a couple of cuts Britney left on the cutting room floor, like her whispering some of the lyrics and even a giggle at the end, which is a gentle reminder you're not listening to a remix that was a simple cut and paste. There's real attention to detail here, and it paid off.

Listen to "I'm a Homemade Dynamite 4 U" below:

Thoughts on the mashup? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived