Giving a letter to britney in vegas??

analxspears

Hello all! I'm making the trip from australia to america, ( including vegas) to see BRITNEY!!! in just over a month and i've written a nice handwritten letter whats the best way for me to give it to her? Because I see photos from fans that she writes back too and omg I would die.

So whats the best way? do i try get her attention and give it to her? a dancer?? is there somewhere i hand it in to??

please help me x

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I think the best way is to give Fe the letter. She always hands over the stuff to Brit her fans are giving her.

Cute idea btw :) 

18 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Fe will know what to do with it. If you're nice to her I bet she'll get it to Brit.

and how do I give it to fe? I'm not doing meet and greet

27 minutes ago, analxspears said:

I low key might write 2 copies then. one to try give to britney or a dancer on stage/FE

how do I mail to britney??

I think theres a mailing address that goes to rca and whenever britney goes there they give her the mail. I dont remember the address. Try to go early and see if you can catch Fe.

1 hour ago, analxspears said:

and how do I give it to fe? I'm not doing meet and greet

I don't think it will be going directly to her if you don't. She probably gets like a hundred every week and they give her a few every once in a while or when it's about someone really extraordinary (not that you're not of course but I mean like sick kids or people that saved a baby out of a burning house or smthn), no ?

Archived