A 30-Minute Megamix Of Britney Spears And Hilary Duff Songs Finally Exists: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-spears-hilary-duff-megamix.jpg

A taste of a poison paradise that's one in a million.

Stop what you're doing, because a half-hour megamix of songs by Britney Spears and Hilary Duff is finally online, and it deserves your undivided attention.

Mashup artist Neemz, who religiously Tweets about the pop princesses on the regular, has channeled his passion into something we can all indulge in. It's a massive 30-minute remix that features classics from both ladies, including a couple of gems that aren't so mainstream, and it's quite the guilty pleasure.

"Every year for the past 5 years or so I've been making workout megamixes for myself and for all the amazing listeners who use them at the gym, on a run or just for fun," Neemz tells BreatheHeavy. "I decided it was time to somehow bring together Britney Spears and Hilary Duff. I grew up listening to both and followed both of their careers since literally the very beginning."

He adds: "I've been a Britney fan since 1998. She was my first cd/tape - my family knows I love her, my friends know I adore her and even my co-workers know I'm obsessed with her. She's been there with me every step in my life."

As for the Breathe In. Breathe Out. singer? "Hilary Duff is so underrated in the pop world. Her albums don't really have fillers, she's a wonderful songwriter, and her voice is so unique. I truly hope she continues being a pop star."

This is what dreams are made of! Stream below:

Seal It With a Kiss/One In A Million
Till The World Ends
With Love (Remix)
Hold It Against Me
What Dreams Are Made Of
If U Seek Amy/What Dreams Are Made Of
Happy/Scream N’ Shout
Sparks/Do You Wanna Come Over?
Dignity (Remix)
Break The Ice (Remix)
Stranger (Remix)
Come Clean/Work *****
The Getaway
Stay In Love/3
Toxic (Remix)
Wake Up (Remix)
Piece Of Me (Remix)
Why Not?
Baby One More Time (Remix)
Reach Out/Gimme More
So Yesterday (Remix)
Inside Out

Thoughts on the megamix? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived