Tour Similarities

Black_Out

I've noticed over the years and different shows since TCSBS that a lot of the performances look alike or have similarities. Freakshow has always been more of a filler performance. Its normally Britney walking around on stage, with a couple moves here and there. Do Somethin IS treated as a filler performance in both the Circus Tour and POM. She uses a prop and struts around the stage in both performances. Circus has the same opening instrumental in TCSBS and POM. Every show since Circus has a bit where she gives someone a tease. BOM, L&L, and currently Freakshow. Womanizer has always had simple yet stiff choreo, with a dance breakdown for every adaption since the Circus Tour. We all know the FFT guitar has been used again for POM along with the stools from the Circus Tour for Radar during Circus. Though not the same, the wings for Everytime in POM remind me of the wings for TTWE in the FFT. BOM & TOMH are performed together in TCSBS and POM. Finally, it seems like Boys always gets a very simple performance with bad choreography. Bring back Jamie King, and some fresh ideas please!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Britney's been up in the air for almost every tour

circus- tomh/bom 

Pom-toxic

dwad-bomt

FF- angel wings

5 minutes ago, Britney4Kev said:

Beat goes on oops tour

Don't let me be the last to know crazy 2k tour

:mhm: She really loves that one. (I do too, so.)

Archived