Old story about a radio interview with Britney

Buslim

My Exhaler friend recently moved to San Francisco. During his stay there, he met a guy who does interviews in a radio station. The guy said that he met Britney and Tinashe the same day.

According to him, when he interviewed Britney back during the Femme Fatale era, she was acting like a robot. All the questions were planned in advanced and it's as if her answers were written for her. He added that there was no soul in her eyes and she was off.

HOWEVER, last year, he said that Britney was alive and smiling again. :)

I'm pretty sure people are gonna drag me, but I just wanted to share with you guys what I heard. I trust my friend amd he'd never lie to me. That's it. ;)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Its not that I'm saying this isn't true, but I kinda doubt it, because everything he said is a given. We knew all of this. Britney's interviews had all the same questions and answers and she looked miserable, and last year we knew she changed. 

Its not really an insider thing.

I never even mentioned that it was insider info. LOL

I feel like there was one interviewer who refused to interview her because of her team's requirement to preapprove the questions and possible required it to be prerecorded and had to be signed off by her team before it could be aired. 

Cant remember who that was tho...:nocomprende:

10 hours ago, chanse84 said:

I feel like there was one interviewer who refused to interview her because of her team's requirement to preapprove the questions and possible required it to be prerecorded and had to be signed off by her team before it could be aired. 

Cant remember who that was tho...:nocomprende:

Wasn't it Carson Daly? 

1 hour ago, sea3chel said:

There ya go...her interviews were pretty much all the same anyway so he wouldn't have gotten anything new from her...supportive since 15 years old or not...

And she for sure knew about it. He team just enforced it and I think it made her feel protected. 

With everything that happened I could see why she felt the need to be guarded...but now so much time has passed and she's much healthier...she has nothing to be ashamed about!!

Im down for a "For the Record 2.0"!! Especially to document the next era!! :orly:

Archived