Top 5 | Circus [Results on OP]

LoanSPW

9 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

It was deleted (along with another thread related to it) when I was sleeping. No one told me why, but I'm pretty sure know the reason why they disapeard (at least one of them)... :)

I'll publish another thread for the Results Show and will tag you all (at least the ones that did the Glory game), so don't worry you know when it'll start! ;)

I want to know :britannoyed:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

It was deleted (along with another thread related to it) when I was sleeping. No one told me why, but I'm pretty sure know the reason why they disapeard (at least one of them)... :)

I'll publish another thread for the Results Show and will tag you all (at least the ones that did the Glory game), so don't worry you know when it'll start! ;)

@BoyToySoldier

Omg bbs!

Will one of you PM me the tea? I had seen a part about double voters and IP addresses...

6 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

I'm not sure, it depends on if I do collect the results fast enough. It will be either in 13 hours-ish or the day after.

Okay, well I'm probably gonna be out tomorrow too whilst I'm away so might have to check back in the evening!

1 minute ago, ClarkKent said:

Don't forget about the videos + where is Blackout ? :calculating:

4 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

It's probably not going to be in 2 hours as planned, I sleeped to much and now I'm late, so maybe later on.

+ I might not do the videos, I hadn't considered that. Maybe someone else could do it? ;)

Archived