Anastacia mentioned Britney in a concert

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Great, I've heard her name briefly here and there. I think she was popular here in the UK (at least) during Britney's prime... And I love 'Stupid Little Things', didn't know it was from her but it was a hit. I feel like if I go through her older stuff I'll recognise a lot of songs from my childhood.

She used to be HUGE in Europe, she was all over the radio and music channels, MTV and VIVA overplayed the **** out of her music, which i adored, her songs were ******* amazing and she was my fave along with Britney :mhm: amazing vocals and amazing music. She's sucha fighter too, beaten up cancer TWICE. Slay tbh :queenflopga:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

She had a hit in 2014, Stupid Little Things

Hm just watched the MV. I didnt know the song, but it was ok. Not on the level of her big hits back then, but I can see why it was played on the radio. In the MV she's trying a little bit too hard tho idk.

3 minutes ago, Ayush said:

ummm not bing racist but this has nothing to with you being American

Huh? He said he’s not familiar with Anastacia, and said it’s probably because he lives in Europe. So I assumed she was an American artist and I said I’m not familiar with her either, as someone who lives in America.

He clarified later that he was young, which is why he never heard of her.

On 7/31/2017 at 6:40 PM, CriminalLegend said:

She talks about Britney in one of her last shows, nothing special but I wanted to share it with you

@ 10:20

I think she really loves her, she mentioned her here too

3:33

She mentioned her in another concert in 2015

6:00

she posted this pic last year

on twitter

12270512_10207943035479457_1595416016_n.

and on a magazine too

12248149_10153108429776556_4980566884809

SLAY ANASTACIA, SLAY!

On 7/31/2017 at 7:04 PM, BattleBoy said:

Flawless person with flawless voice and perfect songs!! I love her so much :kiss:

On 7/31/2017 at 8:27 PM, Wouszz said:

Anastacia is awesome :myjam:

The relationship she has with her fans tho when will Britney... this video made me really jealous, i wanna meet her in person

• Love 1
4 hours ago, zone said:

The relationship she has with her fans tho when will Britney... this video made me really jealous, i wanna meet her in person

And this is nothing, I met her 5/6 times and she is the sweetest girl in this world, really! And the crazy thing is that she really, REALLY, cares about her fans, about me... last time she asked me about my job, she wanted to do a video for my boyfriend, she is just too cool!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

And this is nothing, I met her 5/6 times and she is the sweetest girl in this world, really! And the crazy thing is that she really, REALLY, cares about her fans, about me... last time she asked me about my job, she wanted to do a video for my boyfriend, she is just too cool!

Really? Where did u see her? I dont know how can i catch her appart from m&g in tours

On 08/03/2017 at 5:40 AM, danny1994 said:

And lol, people downvoted me because I said I don’t know who Anastacia is. She’s only had one song chart in America, and is was like #90 or something. Of course I’ve never heard of her :quirkney:

America is not the entire world sweety. ;)

I think it is kinda impressive that she made it, i mean you don't need success in america, when you got all the other countrys. :urite:

It is still funny to me that she is american (and never had success there), but whatever.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

America is not the entire world sweety. ;)

I think it is kinda impressive that she made it, i mean you don't need success in america, when you got all the other countrys. :urite:

It is still funny to me that she is american (and never had success there), but whatever.

I know, but it shouldn’t be surprising I’ve never heard of her when she hasn’t had a hit here or impacted radio.

Not denying her success elsewhere, it looks like she’s done good for herself in other countries. As you said, weird she didn’t have success here despite being born in Chicago.