New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

"HANDS" been released 1 year ago today

Z-dawg

A beautiful tribute released a year ago today. Thinking about the senseless loss of innocent lives, and hoping that the families of the victims have somewhat managed to come to terms with this horrible atrocity :(

I never actually seen the lyric video until today, it is powerful. Stay strong, Everyone! 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

What a beautiful song! So sad to see people keep forgetting the importance of love and keep hating on each other.

All we want, like Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality said, is : Worldpeace :slayney:

I kept listening to this song over and over during pulses one year and a lot during pride month.

i remember we hadn't received glory yet and this was our first taste of new britney vocals. I was shook.

still wish they all could come together to do a video. Or even have the celebs lipsync their parts from their homes or whatever to put together the montage.

• Twitter Team

They should have made a video for it too. I haven't listened to it for a while but Britney's vocals were great on this song. It was a beautiful song to raise money for the victim's families. 

Archived