WOULD YOU RATHER (Britney Edition)

Circuit

Would You Rather? - BRITNEY EDITION  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What would you rather have?

Original "Britney" album concept?

The "Britney" album before it became the "soundtrack" for Crossroads.

Would have featured "Baby Can't You See" (prod. The Neptunes) and "Bring Me Home," allegedly Britney's favorite song she recorded for the album.

"Original Doll" concept turned into an album

I think we should all know about Original Doll at this point.

Original "Femme Fatale" concept

"Femme Fatale" before it was taken over by Dr. Luke.

Would have featured songs like "Unbroken."

Britney Jean (100% Britney)

The "Britney Jean" album with all the lead vocals being Britney.

Unproblematic "Glory" era

An unproblematic "Glory" era would have featured the original "Make Me..." video.

A better promo team, etc.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unproblematic glory era without a doubt....things went well with the used concepts in both Britney and Femme Fatale...OD would be ITZ 2.0 and tbh Blackout was a great change. also nobody outside the fan base really cares or knows about Myah marie. on the other side the scrapped mm video was a tragic event that delayed the era and destroyed Glory's opportunity to be succesful. that was the beginning of the end 

I would choose either original doll or glory. I didn't even know who she was until femme fatale (such a flop) so the britney album doesn't really affect me. Plus I love not a girl not yet a woman. Femme Fatale gave her some of her last really big hits (besides Scream and Shout) and Britney Jean wouldn't be that good with Britney anyways

Archived