Tinashe is still the best collab we'd had since Madonna tho

Sabi? :idkha:

Will.iam?  :crying1:

Rihanna? I love her but S&M remix was terrible

G-Eazy? :umwtf:

i know britney army hates her cause she didn't really help slumber party to smash but she's a very good artist imo and so underrated

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

Even if the contribution was minimal, she just replaced a few lines...

But it was classy!

But video-wise she added a lot

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I agree. His rap part gives the song a bit harder feel which was needed. Without the rap or a breakdown, the song is too cringy to me...

I don't feel he adds anything imo but I don't hate it and quite enjoy him on it. Just my opinion.

Well, just because Tinashe is on a video, but for me she's just another Sabi :nicki2:

I mean, she's good, and the video is great, but even if Slumber Party was never my favorite song from Glory, the part I liked the most was the second verse when Britney sings "let's fill up this clawfoot bath with bubbles" and that's what they gave to Tinashe. She wasn't really needed, she didn't add anything to the song, and which is more, she actually kinda downgraded it.

I suppose you're counting Britney collaborations with her as the main artist, but if we consider everything, I think Tom's Diner is the best collaboration song.

Guest $elfish

No :nyschool:s&m was amazing , the ying yang twins too as well as Miley also toms diner was a bop:lessons:tinashe is good but she didn't bring any thing new to the song:lessons:

Without her we wouldn't get that high pitched vocal towards the end of the song that still slays my whole existence!! :unbelievableney:

#JusticeforTinasha :foh:

Honestly tho, tinasha on slumber part was more unnecessary than sleazy on make me.

Neither was needed. Britney never had a collaboration that even did well besides s&s. Idk why they ever thought that was the way to go, she was always better on her own.

Archived