bloodshy and avant - piece of me - official? instrumental

it turns out that nobody was gonna buy this, cause apparently it's fake too. i agree that the verse synths sound different, but i lined the chorus up with the real song in audacity and it sounded exactly the same. **** it, it's certainly better than whatever wack **** you could find on youtube by any means. the only way you could definitively confirm if it's fake or real is to buy the multitrack for $255, which i will never do cause i hate this song with a passion. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68zSlM98reqQmRnLWJFQ2Q3ekU/view

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, no sense keeping this said:

it turns out that nobody was gonna buy this, cause apparently it's fake too. i agree that the verse synths sound different, but i lined the chorus up with the real song in audacity and it sounded exactly the same. **** it, it's certainly better than whatever wack **** you could find on youtube by any means. the only way you could definitively confirm if it's fake or real is to buy the multitrack for $255, which i will never do cause i hate this song with a passion. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68zSlM98reqQmRnLWJFQ2Q3ekU/view

Why do you hate it?

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, over-protected-life said:

YOU HATE PIECE OF ME???????????? :lostney:

gurl, log out :byebitch:

Now you remind me... I just HAVE TO find the video with a good quality.

Downloaded one from Britney-online.net, but this is **** too :meltdown:

I was kidding about the Monroe video, but there is NO JUSTIFICATION for the shitty quality of Piece Of Me videos. :meltdown:

16 hours ago, no sense keeping this said:

it's a godawful song. the vocals are bad, the lyrics are dumb, the drum track is empty, the synths and effects are wack...

i implore anyone to give me one reason how this song is good without using the MV as a crutch

The instruental gives me life. It's a work of art

And the lyrics are very personal. They are what almost every fan complains for

Archived