Best Vegas Show before the Revamp

G L O R Y

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

All I see are those MATM "trousers." The meltdowns people had over those things :gloria: If only they knew the costume carnage that was to come.....

maxresdefault.jpg

Also I don't like this costume for Slave tbqfh :meltdown: but still she looked HOT and she danced her *** off

Omg, Summer 2015 was so iconic, it feels like it was yesterday :mcry:

It's also really interesting to see how differently she is performing nowadays compared to this video. Like, I'm not saying she's doing better or worse, what I mean is how different the way she moves, her body language, her overall energy and everything are, it's like she's a completely different performer!

3 hours ago, Silhouette said:

Omg, Summer 2015 was so iconic, it feels like it was yesterday :mcry:

It's also really interesting to see how differently she is performing nowadays compared to this video. Like, I'm not saying she's doing better or worse, what I mean is how different the way she moves, her body language, her overall energy and everything are, it's like she's a completely different performer!

She's a completely different person every two years, so yeah :blaughing:

Archived