The only thing that could revive her career right now is...

Singing live and doing promo, cause let's be real everyone is so bored she's been performing the same way for a decade now, i mean what's so hard about that? if Selena Gomez can do it then Britney can too, all she needs to do is adapt her songs to her natural register and ******* sing in her natural range, stop the ******** baby voice, we've had enough.

AND HONESTLY when you're always lip syncing how can you even have fun of stage? it must be so boring for her too, it's always the same **** every night.

I don't know if y'all seen some Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez performances but Britney has nothing to be ashamed of.

i mean compare this :

to this :

Britney's real voice is stronger than these girls, she has so much potentiel

and stop with the baby voice excuse, she's not the only one using a fake tone, remember Lady Gaga's the fame album? Listen to her voice on that album they also told her to sing in a high gwen stefani valley girl fake tone and when she sang live it shocked everyone cause her real voice was so much deeper.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

I agree she should stop that ******** baby voice and on songs like BOMT she should make more mature voice, she shouldn't sing like a child! She is nearly 36, for God's sake. And still singing like a baby...

I was expecting "she has to perform slave with the snake again" or "she has to do the toxic breakdown from oht".

:scalped:

I totally agree with you 100%. :giggleney:

singers in 2017 sing live and she has to deal with it if she wants to leave the nostalgic greatest hits behind and be on top again.

I am sure that her family and her team could convince her in doing that. However I am worried they don't care and they just are fine with Britney the nostalgic act who lip-synchs to 20 years old vocals and who sells 382919 perfumes per year. :sickofu:

A good chunk of today's stars should lip synch. Britney could easily shoot an acapella video like Ariana did for Dangerous Woman and post it on Youtube. IF she's too anxious to do it live then this is an easier way to show people that she can sing and do some more songs like Just Like Me with stripped down vibes or vocally challenging tracks. She has a great voice. 

Tbh at this moment the only thing that could actually make her relevant again is to suffer another breakdown and we don't want that to happen. Let's just enjoy how good she has been doing for the last 2 years. Who cares about the numbers? Do you guys get benefits if Britney breaks records and sells more? I would love her to be literally everywhere as she used to be a decade ago, but let's be honest, that's not gonna happen, she doesn't want that to happen, she is the happiest she has ever been now that she can separate her peivate life from her public one. We should just be happy for her and keep on enjoying her job. 

Archived