One Love Manchester

BritintheZone

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, confidentnotcocky said:

The UK is NOT the place to lip sync.

People weren't bothered from Jonathon Ross and AMF so... even my friends and parents said she was really good and they liked her performances and music so :byebitch:

1 hour ago, Bxnes said:

yeh I don't know how people would react to that..

I think every artist who is performing is going to need to be careful. The words they say, what they wear , songs they pick and the choreography. After all its a tribute concert

Still kinda dont know how to feel about the concert tbh  

Just now, BritintheZone said:

I think every artist who is performing is going to need to be careful. The words they say, what they wear , songs they pick and the choreography. After all its a tribute concert

Still kinda dont know how to feel about the concert tbh  

Like Katy Perry will go out singing bon appetite and swish swish like... wow and tbh she is so desperate for promo she might do... 

1 hour ago, Bxnes said:

People weren't bothered from Jonathon Ross and AMF so... even my friends and parents said she was really good and they liked her performances and music so :byebitch:

People weren't bothered because no one in the UK cares about her anymore hence her being a flop very quickly after the lipped X Factor performance.:kesha:

And who cares what your parents and friends think? Did them liking it make the song enter the top 40? :trash:

1 minute ago, confidentnotcocky said:

People weren't bothered because no one in the UK cares about her anymore hence her being a flop very quickly after the lipped X Factor performance.:kesha:

And who cares what your parents and friends think? Did them liking it make the song enter the top 40? :trash:

no but I'm just saying if you read the some of the articles about the performance it was most praise, so using my family and fiends as an example showed the GP still had slight interest 

1 minute ago, Bxnes said:

no but I'm just saying if you read the some of the articles about the performance it was most praise, so using my family and fiends as an example showed the GP still had slight interest 

Oh okay, well sorry for being rude I feel bad now.

I just feel like the UK will drag her, especially as she won't pre record and it's for this cause. The media will drag her hard. I think so anyway

1 minute ago, confidentnotcocky said:

Oh okay, well sorry for being rude I feel bad now.

I just feel like the UK will drag her, especially as she won't pre record and it's for this cause. The media will drag her hard. I think so anyway

nah don't feel bad at all :hugs: 

Archived