Bookmarked by request

none

On 5/31/2017 at 5:36 PM, NiceSpears said:

To the ones who has decided and spred the BS that Britney has not been at rehearsals for the tour... shame on you. I got a few questions for you. Since when have you seen her in rehearsals and preperations for all of the tours, performances and music videos in the past? And since when has Britney's dancers been the only dancers for a major recording artist working even when the artist herself aren't in the building? You wouldn't play with your phone in front of your bosses at work and sure as hell wouldn't snap something that is secret before everyone are allowed to see it. Would you?

When Britney brings the Piece of Me show transformed into a huge and incredible arena concert tour with a few suprises, updates and changes, please do snap your reaction when you see it through video. I so wanna see your faces, I love seeing haters being slayed.

Oh, I almost forgot this one. Bookmark me, *******! :staysalty:

well....:blol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Work_Guilty said:

:meltdown:rehearsals are the new live singing non existing she is muum now how dare you criticised her **** you fake fanz :staysalty: and scene :brit:

Waiting for someone to say she was probably too busy planning for the third single to rehearse :rihstare:

26 minutes ago, Work_Guilty said:

:meltdown:rehearsals are the new live singing non existing she is muum now how dare you criticised her **** you fake fanz :staysalty: and scene :brit:

23 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Waiting for someone to say she was probably too busy planning for the third single to rehearse :rihstare:

or "this is just the first show, you know she's always rusty on the first show or two... you'll new on the coming shows that she'll bring it"

Archived