Bookmarked by request

none

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 28/03/2017 at 0:00 PM, NiceSpears said:

WHERE? I will ask you yet again, ARE YOU STUPID? Where does it say "Piece of Me Tour"? WHERE? When did they promote or announce it as a POM Tour?

You should SIT YOUR *** DOWN right now and be ashamed of yourself. Basic *****... 

On 28/03/2017 at 11:40 AM, NiceSpears said:

Are you stupid or something? WHERE and WHEN did WHO promote the tour that was JUST HOURS AGO announced as a "Piece of Me Tour"?! WHEN? 

What facts do you base your information on? 

On 28/03/2017 at 0:12 PM, NiceSpears said:

Answer the questions- where did they promote the tour and announce it as a Piece of Me Tour? you know nothing about what the tour will be like. Still... you ain't showing a ****. C'mon! Bring it

I can't at this member insulting me and being totally wrong in the end

Poor deluded thing he must be cutting his wrists rn 

459668ezgif193680a2bd7.gif

30 minutes ago, Roger said:

I can't at this member insulting me and being totally wrong in the end

Poor deluded thing he must be cutting his wrists rn 

459668ezgif193680a2bd7.gif

Lol what? Still, what you wrote back then was plain ape wrong. I've said all along I know it's POM but transformed into a huge arena tour that is being toured now in Asia. I can't see your point? 

I can't at you guys. I stated the facts, just because you were waiting for the clips(based on seconds, that's all you saw) from the concert to attack her doesn't change what I said. 

She DID attend the rehearsals whatever you say or think of it, the show did have minor changes along with the whole thing being turned into a huge arena - tour with a new stage.

Personally I'm in love with the new look for Slave, I love the new merchandise and I think she rocked the first show with amazing energy and happiness. I'm happy!

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

I actually remembered this thread and was going to look for it, lmao. I assume they've deleted it now?

:NYcackle:

Edit: Oop, there they are. And no, you were half right. You did say we could expect changes...

just not good ones :kidcries:

17 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

Lol what? Still, what you wrote back then was plain ape wrong. I've said all along I know it's POM but transformed into a huge arena tour that is being toured now in Asia. I can't see your point? 

You're such a big loser, to a point it has become entertaining 154897ezgif2ea953ce44d.gif

1 hour ago, Roger said:

You're such a big loser, to a point it has become entertaining 154897ezgif2ea953ce44d.gif

Be a little bit more specific how? You talked back then about them promoting Vegas and announcing the "Piece of Me World Tour", which I told you weren't true even if the show(just like AMF) was kinda the same as Vegas and POM.  It went under a new name and still does, and Live Nation is org. of the tour overseas. 

Now you pick up on this one again - whats your point, still? 

Just now, Nocturney said:

I had hopes for the show too, but I can see in plain sight how shitty her performance was. People who still believe it was somehow good, are lost causes, and they actually encourage Britney's team in doing more shitty things. Bye.

No, I don't agree with you at all. What video are you talking about? Except from the mask- thingy I've only seen great videos with amazing energy and the show seemed awsum. She looks amazing too ofc, but also very happy and excited.

Just now, NiceSpears said:

No, I don't agree with you at all. What video are you talking about? Except from the mask- thingy I've only seen great videos with amazing energy and the show seemed awsum. She looks amazing too ofc, but also very happy and excited.

you must be a poor and sad person. :kisses: 

1 minute ago, Nocturney said:

You're entitled to your opinion. People have different analytical and critical skills.

No but really, what videos are you talking about? I'm really intrested to know since I've not seen any bad at all and especially not that bad like the stuff you're speaking about.

Archived