Julia Michaels’ “Uh Huh” Lyric Video Is Electric

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Should we slow down? Nah.

Julia Michaels' second single titled "Uh Huh" off her forthcoming Nervous System EP is an electric earworm.

Her latest sticky song is a followup to "Issues," her proper introduction as a solo star.

With "Uh Huh," the singer-songwriter is turning up the lyrical sass. "I think you're movin' in too close / But I think that it's my body / Wanting it the most like Uh-huh," she sings over a plunky acoustic guitar. She even shows off a little vocal gymnastics with soaring squeaks and soft background vocals. "I don't know what it is I feel / But I know it's my emotions going in for the kill like Uh-huh!"

Julia might not know what she feels on it, but the budding pop star certainly knows how to create a hit.

Listen to "Uh Huh" and watch its lyric video below:

#uhhuh 6.2.17!!!!! Eek!!!! #lyrics #uhhuhlyrics

A post shared by Julia Michaels (@imjmichaels) on

Thoughts on Julia's new tune? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Tittywitty said:

Wrong section Ágatha  :juggingu:

12 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I do love her but since when did she became Britney Spears since it is in the BS section...

Julia Michaels did awesome job with "Glory". That girl gave us "Invitation", "Do You Wanna Come Over?", "Slumber Party", "Just Luv Me", "Just Like Me", "Better" & "Change Your Mind". If someone deserves some promo in Britney section, it's her. :)

To make it Britney related.

britney-justin-julia.png?w=630&h=420&zc=

C-nx1MpXcAE59MU.jpg

IMG_6514.JPG

(@breatheheavy edit OP with one of those, so this thread could stay in Britney section :giggleney:)

38 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

It's so annoying when you post threads to songs that aren't available to stream. Why not just wait till tomorrow?!  :squintney:

It's already available in some countries. Listen it here. :)

Such a jam. That guitar.

tumblr_o2pa4tIZKt1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

13 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Julia Michaels did awesome job with "Glory". That girl gave us "Invitation", "Do You Wanna Come Over?", "Slumber Party", "Just Luv Me", "Just Like Me", "Better" & "Change Your Mind". If someone deserves some promo in Britney section, it's her. :)

To make it Britney related.

britney-justin-julia.png?w=630&h=420&zc=

C-nx1MpXcAE59MU.jpg

IMG_6514.JPG

(@breatheheavy edit OP with one of those, so this thread could stay in Britney section :giggleney:)

It's already available in some countries. Listen it here. :)

Such a jam. That guitar.

tumblr_o2pa4tIZKt1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Thanks for the link to the song. Wish he would post these instead or just wait till it is available everywhere. Song is pretty dope. Looking forward to her EP :)

Archived