Songs You Wanted A Music Video For

storm

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are all great suggestions but dont just name your favorite songs, is there any concepts of a video that you want and what song would go with it?

1 minute ago, popprison said:

What u see is what u get

cinderella

the hook up

almost every song on blackout

shattered glass

how i roll

til it's gone - this would be hard

if I'm dancing

love me down

do you wanna come over

What do you mean til its gone would be hard?

There's so many but the big three for me are (I Got That) Boom Boom, Mona Lisa and Toy Soldier. IGTBB is my favourite non-single and I'm still salty that such a potential smash hit didn't get the video it deserved. The choreo for that song was everything, and I really think it could have been massive if it had got a video. 

Mona Lisa would have been an amazing video if it followed the concept of the song's lyrics, and it really could have gotten Britney so much respect from the gp. A video like Break the Ice but with Britney actually starring in it could have been great, and Break the Ice could have done a part two in the animation style, which would have been amazing! And Toy Soldier because that song just goes so hard, and I would have loved to see the video have an army concept with a massive dance number. 

When I Found You, Breathe On Me, Touch Of My Hand, Shadow, I've Just Begun, Mona Lisa, Toy Soldier, Out From Under, Unusual You, Amnesia, He's About To Lose Me, Inside Out, Up N Down, Alien, Passenger, Til It's Gone, Love Me Down, If I'm Dancing, Liar, all deserved music videos.

2 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Get naked for sure. I always picture a black haired Britney walking through an **** mansion while gradually she takes off her clothes

That sounds epic

2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

There's so many but the big three for me are (I Got That) Boom Boom, Mona Lisa and Toy Soldier. IGTBB is my favourite non-single and I'm still salty that such a potential smash hit didn't get the video it deserved. The choreo for that song was everything, and I really think it could have been massive if it had got a video. 

Mona Lisa would have been an amazing video if it followed the concept of the song's lyrics, and it really could have gotten Britney so much respect from the gp. A video like Break the Ice but with Britney actually starring in it could have been great, and Break the Ice could have done a part two in the animation style, which would have been amazing! And Toy Soldier because that song just goes so hard, and I would have loved to see the video have an army concept with a massive dance number. 

I really love the toy soldier conecpt!!

Guest $elfish

Hot as ice 

he about to lose me 

inside out 

if I'm dancing 

liar 

better 

love me down 

change your mind 

why should I be sad 

showdown 

satisfaction 

lonely 

Tik Tik boom 

mannequin 

Outrageous:4music:

Don't go knockin' on my door
Lonely
What It's Like To Be Me
Touch Of My Hand leading onto Breathe On Me (a mini film, I guess)
And Then We Kiss
Get Naked
Toy Soldier
Unusual You
Phonography
Up N Down
He About To Lose Me
Alien
Til It's Gone
Invitation
Do You Wanna Come Over?

This is the exact kind of info im looking for!

5 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

ooh ooh baby, state of grace or ouch.

the mv could be like a mixture of these three:

the scenes that ı like and think that fits the songs:

W0lDQY.jpg

V0ZDMn.jpg

dP6B74.jpg

aL4Y1z.jpg

7qODy5.jpg

qbgvGR.jpg

8MGzz7.jpg

1L9E6j.jpg

10 hours ago, storm said:

These are all great suggestions but dont just name your favorite songs, is there any concepts of a video that you want and what song would go with it?

What do you mean til its gone would be hard?

I'm sorry I replied quickly before work and just realized I didn't read your whole post.

Til it's gone - it's a sad ish song even though it's upbeat. I'm thinking a Britney in a very fifth element the movie type of vibe video. Her looking beautiful but lonely. Classic big, brown, beautiful, sad Britney eyes. I love danceyny but not for this vid. Driving a Tesla (yes, product placement) and a lot of midnight fantasy colors and shots of her in a big city like Tokyo.

I'll do the rest tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, popprison said:

I'm sorry I replied quickly before work and just realized I didn't read your whole post.

Til it's gone - it's a sad ish song even though it's upbeat. I'm thinking a Britney in a very fifth element the movie type of vibe video. Her looking beautiful but lonely. Classic big, brown, beautiful, sad Britney eyes. I love danceyny but not for this vid. Driving a Tesla (yes, product placement) and a lot of midnight fantasy colors and shots of her in a big city like Tokyo.

I'll do the rest tomorrow.

That's true but im absolutely loving your c onecpt! From what i understand it wouldn't be a video like slumber party but i stead a video like criminal in the sense of it being somehwat like a movie and yess please tell me more tomorrow!

Archived