Why Doesn't Britney Dress More Fashionable for Red Carpet Events?

Brat

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you discover Britney like, recently or something? 

Her taste of fashion is world wide known and has been for the past 20 years. That's a reason why a lot of people loves her... SHE DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING **** WHAT PEOPLE THINK. 

But, Imo she's never been so stylish and beautiful as recently

Just now, NiceSpears said:

Did you discover Britney like, recently or something? 

Her taste of fashion is world wide known and has been for the past 20 years. That's a reason why a lot of people loves her... SHE DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING **** WHAT PEOPLE THINK. 

But, Imo she's never been so stylish and beautiful as recently

Damn, you mad? :ponderney:

She could take her fashion up a notch, coming from a fan that supports her career :staysalty:

Yeah i wondered that too, on her instagram videos i see she has really beautiful dresses! Better than the dresses she usually wear at red carpets, but to me, what she really needs is a new makeup artist and hair stylist, anyway she looks good with everything, even with her mapache eye look :P

I'm not the biggest Redcarpetney fan, but her choices are usually in accordance with the events she attends and that is really good! :ponderney: Also, she's not a movie star and doesn't usually attend big fancy happenings like the Academy Awards and stuff. And last but not least, she's Britney Spears. :giggleney:

People's Choice Awards 2014

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-570.jpg

Superbowl 2015

254171FA00000578-0-image-m-9_14228337529

The Intimate Collection Tour in 2014

(some of my least Britney looks EVER, but hey! they were very elegant and appropiate for Businesswomaney)

Britney-Spears-Launches-Underwear-Line-I

The-Intimate-Britney-Spears-Underwear-La

VMAs 2015

2BD2ACE100000578-3216603-image-a-12_1440

VMAs 2016

159b2cc5e8ea631d328bfe8c0252fd58.jpg

TCAs 2015

2B6C6BFD00000578-3200677-Silver_lining_S

She made some bad calls of course, I mean...

BBMAs 2015

_normal.jpg

:weirdmeout:

But then....

BBMAs 2016

britney-spears-98.jpg

2016+Billboard+Music+Awards+Press+Room+b

I think she's been doing great overall.:forkit:

15 hours ago, IDKBT said:

Yeah i wondered that too, on her instagram videos i see she has really beautiful dresses! Better than the dresses she usually wear at red carpets, but to me, what she really needs is a new makeup artist and hair stylist, anyway she looks good with everything, even with her mapache eye look :P

Lately on Red Carpets it looks fine.

Archived