Original Doll Mystery

I can't let go of this story. 

Honestly tho... she says  that the album is probably gonna be called "Original Doll" and half of the album is done.

That means at least 6-8 songs. Do we IN FACT know what was supposed to be on the tracklist? Like for real... no fanmade assumptions. 
I would love to hear from Britney herself. :o 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no mystery.  Label wasn't supporting her with this  ... and shortly afterwards she got pregnant and moved on, so with or without label support she was never going to even finish or release this after getting pregnant twice in a row anyway. 

Guest StrawberryKisses
3 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

There's no mystery.  Label wasn't supporting her with this  ... and shortly afterwards she got pregnant and moved on, so with or without label support she was never going to even finish or release this after getting pregnant twice in a row anyway. 

I think people just really like to make conspiracy theories.

I doubt Rebellion was about the illuminatalianotbenamed, but more like how she was disillusioned against her friends, family and management.

Original Doll was an scrapped idea, not a complete album or a demo CD like the one for Blackout, for example.

The only songs I consider from "Original Doll" are the demo for Mona Lisa, Just Yesterday (Little Me) and the Rebellion snippets. Everything else prior that belongs to In The Zone and everything else after that belongs to Blackout.

I think all Michelle Bell leaks are from OD because she was so involved with the project but obviously she can't be so open about it. Didn't people also talk about ''Take Off'' being form the OD sessions ever since she mentioned it in an interview about the album itself, then it comes out and sudddenly it's from ITZ? I don't buy that. 

Guest $elfish

I wish britney would release od for her 20th anniversary but I doubt that it's a very mysterious album ... but if we got it we probably wouldn't have gotten black out 

i have a feeling the illuminati  has something with this tbh

1 hour ago, Lucky's ***** said:

I think all Michelle Bell leaks are from OD because she was so involved with the project but obviously she can't be so open about it. Didn't people also talk about ''Take Off'' being form the OD sessions ever since she mentioned it in an interview about the album itself, then it comes out and sudddenly it's from ITZ? I don't buy that. 

It's been known for years these songs were from ITZ. Britney worked with Michelle in 2003 and i think it was confirmed somewhere by her all the songs are from this era. People only assumed these came from TOD because they were registered in 2005 but that doesn't prove anything.

On 22/05/2017 at 4:45 PM, hushpuppies said:

I read on a site before that there's a song called "The Fugitive" :juggingu:

I read about that too. Britney was seen holding a CD that had that title on it in mid 2004 but that doesn't really confirm anything.

3 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

Maybe Someday, Chaotic and Over To You Now were supposed to be in Original Doll?

And idk, maybe some songs ended up in Blackout? We'll never know I guess :mhm: 

Someday was specifically for the EP. Chaotic and OTYN were ITZ leftovers.

On 5/22/2017 at 0:49 PM, CJMCH said:

Original Doll was an scrapped idea, not a complete album or a demo CD like the one for Blackout, for example.

The only songs I consider from "Original Doll" are the demo for Mona Lisa, Just Yesterday (Little Me) and the Rebellion snippets. Everything else prior that belongs to In The Zone and everything else after that belongs to Blackout.

Yes, exactly. Little Me and Rebellion were recorded in 2006 too. They're early Blackout rejects.

Original Doll by that time was made up of Mona Lisa and ITZ rejects Britney liked such as the Michelle Bell songs. A lot of fans delude themselves into thinking OD is some shelved album sitting on a hard drive but it didn't make it past any early demo stages...

37 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

Maybe Someday, Chaotic and Over To You Now were supposed to be in Original Doll?

And idk, maybe some songs ended up in Blackout? We'll never know I guess :mhm: 

Everything from Blackout wasn't recorded until mid-late 2006 except Everybody which was done in March 2006.

Original Doll was scrapped before 2005.

50 minutes ago, Isla. said:

It's been known for years these songs were from ITZ. Britney worked with Michelle in 2003 and i think it was confirmed somewhere by her all the songs are from this era. People only assumed these came from TOD because they were registered in 2005 but that doesn't prove anything.

Yes! Even earlier, Look Who's Talking Now and Disguise My Love were done in 2002, Bell even confirmed that in her Buzzfeed interview. :orangu:

2 hours ago, Lucky's ***** said:

Was she really involved with the project though? She had no part in Mona Lisa or Someday. She was working with Britney since 2002. Even if you remove the unreleased demos, I've Just Begun and Chaotic were both recorded for ITZ in early 03. Maybe they did some stuff together or brought back some demos for 2004's sessions but everything was initially written / recorded for ITZ.

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Everything from Blackout wasn't recorded until mid-late 2006 except Everybody which was done in March 2006.

Original Doll was scrapped before 2005.

Yes, sorry. I meant the demos/leaks we got and that stuff. 

Archived