PARIS SHOW

Just emailed the Bansintown agency with a posh text pretending i was anyone imao pretenting i actually KNOW that the Paris concert is happening and asking when tickets WOULD go on sale. Waiting for my response guys. 

I mean that site posted the date and its a little reliable and tbh the most after ticketmaster and then it got deleted, okay. THEN RCA posts it so the 'hacker' wouldnt be able to access both sites and put the same info there and tbh i dont see why anyone would care about putting such fake stuff in BOTH websites, so i think it WILL happen (or was going to:meltdown:).

dont email them tho, so they'll notice were b armys, i'll update y'all straight away!!:snapney:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol funny because I sent both AccorHotels Arena and two different ticket/ concert sites that has the date on their site an e- mail today!

I also talked with a my friend and he would try to talk with his friend at Live Nation. He told me that no one of the guys he knows on the Ariana Grande tour knew anything of a European Britney - tour and those guys apparently always knows whats going on and who's hitting the road or not. 

49 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Lol funny because I sent both AccorHotels Arena and two different ticket/ concert sites that has the date on their site an e- mail today!

I also talked with a my friend and he would try to talk with his friend at Live Nation. He told me that no one of the guys he knows on the Ariana Grande tour knew anything of a European Britney - tour and those guys apparently always knows whats going on and who's hitting the road or not. 

I'm starting to lose hope:meltdown:

1 hour ago, Play Time Is Over said:

I'm starting to lose hope:meltdown:

Yeah when he told me that I did too, a little more. But I still believe it could happen... IF not, remember not to bash Britney for it. And besides - I'm almost 100% sure she'll tour Europe next year or so otherwise.

Archived