"Bodybuilders" wanting to **** britney

coo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I'm dead, I pressed next forum, and it took me to another thread called "Is my hamster gonna be Ok?" 

His hamster had an accident or something....not funny but what mess is that site

Makes exhell look incredible, slay sistrens :moorangu::orangu:

Edit. Reading more of the thread, it's disgusting tbh, someone saying that because the guy has a pet hamster, he must have a hormone imbalance because looking after something makes him want to be motherly so he must have more oestrogen.. ..wtf

Plus homophobic content...trash

:byebitch:

14 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

OMG I'm dead, I pressed next forum, and it took me to another thread called "Is my hamster gonna be Ok?" 

His hamster had an accident or something....not funny but what mess is that site

Edit. Reading more of the thread, it's disgusting tbh, someone saying that because the guy has a pet hamster, he must have a hormone imbalance because looking after something makes him want to be motherly so he must have more oestrogen.. ..wtf

:sofedup:

Guest Nick Jonas
3 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I'm sure it was the Guardian here in the UK :selenerz:

Pretty sure that was a review of FF tho... 

It was the Metro, but yes you are right, it was a review of I Wanna Go! :hahaha:

Guest Nick Jonas
10 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Wasn't it a ***** toaster or something :britdrown:

Found it!

Britney Spears: I Wanna Go (Jive)

Britney sounds more like some blithely ***** household appliance with each release. Here she blends easily into the trackâs clanks, stutters and whistles. Impeccable, anonymous post-human *** machinery.

1 hour ago, Chris343 said:

This made me lesbian 

2 hours ago, Chris343 said:

I can't stop laughing like an idiot :gloria:

Archived