my reaction every time i watch vma 2001

Work_Guilty

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2000 is better....2001's lipsynching is way more obvious and the energy of the performance is way down compared to the No Satisfaction/Oops performance (look at the audience reaction at the end of each performance as well)....2001 is all about the snake, take the snake away and its not all that special...

1 hour ago, Army1 said:

2000 is better....2001's lipsynching is way more obvious and the energy of the performance is way down compared to the No Satisfaction/Oops performance (look at the audience reaction at the end of each performance as well)....2001 is all about the snake, take the snake away and its not all that special...

:meltdown: both slays tbh god i want that brit to come back

4 minutes ago, Work_Guilty said:

:meltdown: both slays tbh god i want that brit to come back

2001 is still  a great performance, but if you were old enough to watch both live for the first time year to year, 2001 felt a little deflated from the smack in your faceness that was 2000. Any other older exhalers know what Im talking about? 

2 hours ago, Army1 said:

Imma have to disagree. 2001 was slightly better. She was in slightly better shape, the choreo was far more consistent, and the energy was not down at all sis.

Slave is a sensual song with a smooth beat, she wasn't gonna be going all out, spazzing out.

2 hours ago, Army1 said:

Two different songs, therefore there are two different performance approaches.  It's apples to oranges.

On 5/7/2017 at 1:59 PM, Army1 said:

never looked at it that way :lostney:

you make a great point, no wonder 2000 VMAs is my top Britney performance 

On 2017-5-7 at 0:33 PM, Army1 said:

2001 is still  a great performance, but if you were old enough to watch both live for the first time year to year, 2001 felt a little deflated from the smack in your faceness that was 2000. Any other older exhalers know what Im talking about? 

2001 was her best VMAs performance EVER!. Her energy was just as good, but "Slave" is a "slower" R&B/Pop song... her face and body, the outfit, the dancing, the snake, the energy... Sorry, but it was clearly the best! 

1 hour ago, popprison said:

I actually appreciate the 2001 performance more now. The dancing is amazing. But all these years I've always like 2000 VMAs more in general. The energy is insane in the 2000 vma performance

3 hours ago, UKasz.b said:

I did not know who the *** is Britney Spears in 2001 haha

But I think that VMA 2000 was better than 2001.

One day my cousin told me 'I don't like Britney anymore. She is no longer a virgin' lol

i think 2000 is more epic but 2001 in more iconic :nobitch: both are great to me

Archived