Iggy open for a new Brit collab (Sorry if AP!)

LeglessJamie

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no and no. Britney already gets zero radio support and collaborating with Iggy again would make things even worse. Pretty Girls need should've happened in the first place. Iggy was blacklisted and no one wanted to play her stuff. It would be that times 20 again and her personality is unbearable. I didn't like that she revealed Britney's team searching her house because it put a negative assumption out there. It wasn't nice. 

I believe the things Iggy innocently (?) told about Britney's team like searching her house before meeting britney might not have been taken that well. If you think about it,  they never performed the song in any Vegas show (only BBMA) unlike Geasy & Tinashe so that  gotta mean something.... 

so never gonna happen again :byebitch:

tbh I would be up for this iff she'd do something like this again.

Her first album did have some amazing songs on it and I do love "Change your Mind" but ever after her first album, her music has gone downhill. I only like "Team" of her recent song and that is because of the catchy beat...

39 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I believe the things Iggy innocently (?) told about Britney's team like searching her house before meeting britney might not have been taken that well. If you think about it,  they never performed the song in any Vegas show (only BBMA) unlike Geasy & Tinashe so that  gotta mean something.... 

so never gonna happen again :byebitch:

what? :gloria:

Archived