Iggy open for a new Brit collab (Sorry if AP!)

LeglessJamie

13 minutes ago, div said:

what? :gloria:

"They came and checked my place to make sure I wasn't trying to stash anything weird and, like, get it to her or something...to make sure I wasn't a bad influence. And I'm not. I passed the test!" Iggy told Andy. "I mean, I don't have like a crack den." 

I don't think that was meant to be shared with the world, u know :byebitch:

http://www.eonline.com/news/751272/britney-spears-team-searched-iggy-azalea-s-home-for-*****

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's a huge Britney fan tbh and she respects her greatly, that entire "feud" between was entirely media-made, it never happened. And i respect iggy for that, but i'm not here for another collab, iggy is dropping off the scene surely and Britney needs someone to push her singles because she's probably one of the laziest artists atm (xtinct is lazier :gloria:

2 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Sorry if AP, bust a few hours ago, Iggy answered to fan asking if she would collab agan with our queen, and I gotta say, her reply is as it should be.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor britney spears queen gif

Hide contents

Pretty Girls 2.0 confirmed for B10:jfallonlol:

Well that's never gonna happen for obvious reasons and I really don't want it to happen.
That said... I think they both learnt their lessons with Ugly Pigs, so they would never do something like that if they were to collaborate again :)

4 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

I believe the things Iggy innocently (?) told about Britney's team like searching her house before meeting britney might not have been taken that well. If you think about it,  they never performed the song in any Vegas show (only BBMA) unlike Geasy & Tinashe so that  gotta mean something.... 

so never gonna happen again :byebitch:

I feel like it's public knowledge that they do that though. Why would her team care that she said that? Britney has said how her boyfriends also get background checks before dating her.  And her dancers get **** tested too. 

5 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

The original Pretty Girls should be replaced with this version TBH:

I liked this haha

Well i don't think Pretty Girls was as bad as it's made out to be. But i'd rather not see them collab again. I don't really Iggy that much for some reason.

still don't get it. why we should hate on her? she did pretty girls just because britney wanted to have a video like fancy, and iggy was nice to come and do it. is not her fault that britney ended looking tragic on the video but anyways.

i´m not here for a collab, they looked bad together.

6 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

The original Pretty Girls should be replaced with this version TBH:

OMFG :myjam:

This actually works. I imagined a MV like Ciara Goodies but with a massive crowd of ladies parading the streets and being badass. 

[ media ]

[ /media ]

Archived