Piece Of Me(Vevo)

skkskk

Lets make Piece Of Me certified already, it realy pisses me off, that the video is stuck at 90-something Million views for almost a year now. It will be her 12th Vevo-certified video and she would be the only 90s/early 00s artist to have that many! It needs just 5 Million views, c'mon guys, we can do it!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, skkskk said:

Lets make Piece Of Me certified already, it realy pisses me off, that the video is stuck at 90-something Million views for almost a year now. It will be her 12th Vevo-certified video and she would be the only 90s/early 00s artist to have that many! It needs just 5 Million views, c'mon guys, we can do it!

It would be her 13th (S&S) and Beyonce (also from the late 90s/early 00s) has over 20 certified videos.

2 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

It would be her 13th (S&S) and Beyonce (also from the late 90s/early 00s) has over 20 certified videos.

no she doesnt lol 

14 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

As far as I know, VEVO does not certify videos anymore, it's quite easier for vids to reach 100 mark than in the past so they stopped with that :sassybrit:

the will probably move it to a 500m or 1b mark now :mhm: 

Archived