Almost 30k tickets sold for Tel Aviv's concert so far!

andreafly1

9 minutes ago, button said:

Why are people saying there are 50k tickets on sale?

Tell me they didn't put 50k all at once. I don't want her to end up with something like 42k/50k when it could be 42k/42k :juggingu:

I really don't know if i have to be honest, because not a single official source said there are max. 50k tickets available for Britney's concert when the park can actually hold a 100k audience. :squintney:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Brichney. said:

You mean baseball stadiums? 

Parken Stadium is a football stadium in Copenhagen, Denmark. It has a capacity of 38,000 for football games, and is the home ground of Fc Copenhagen and the Denmark national football team. I have some bad memories associated with that place. :crying1:

23 hours ago, Doron said:

There are 50,000 tickets out for sale although the park can contain a bigger amount of people. 

23 hours ago, danny1994 said:

They make 50k available and if it sells out, they could add more. Either way,  I hope those extra 20k seats are sold.

So how do you guys know there are 50k tickets available? And why did they put 50k on sale all at once?

I don't want her result to look like JT's: 44,634 / 49,924 :yaknow:

Guest Paris Hilton $
50 minutes ago, button said:

So how do you guys know there are 50k tickets available? And why did they put 50k on sale all at once?

They put 50000 at once cause they've probably calculated smth (probably the demand)

So they are sure that she's able to sell 50k tickets 

And if the demand grows, they'll add tickets just like in Melina (the show was sold out but they added tickets due to the demand and opened new sections)

But it's impressive how her and her team are doing nothing.... Every other artists are doing at the very least interviews

The only thing she bores to do is a tweet.... coming a few days after the announcement

Typical Britney

I think that she'll sell those tickets if not more, she still has a month to sell them out

8 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

They put 50000 at once cause they've probably calculated smth (probably the demand)

And if the demand grows, they'll add tickets just like in Melina (the show was sold out but they added tickets due to the demand and opened new sections)

But it's impressive how her and her team are doing nothing.... Every other artists are doing at the very least interviews

The only thing she bores to do is a tweet.... coming a few days after the announcement

Typical Britney

I think that she'll sell those tickets if not more, she still has a month to sell them out

They are doing nothing... they are like: hey people we are coming in your country"..:pumped:..  you don't have time to breathe, you need to find money to buy a ticket, maybe you live in other country and you need 3 free days,you need to talk with your boss, to buy a fly ticket, to pay a hotel... and when you did all these things, guess what,,, SOLD OUT! LOL :embarrassney:

21 minutes ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

Typical Britney

We got confirmation that she sold 20k tickets in the first 2-3 days following the announcement

After that the sales slowed down and she moved 10k during the 30 days of April.

She has 2 months left (July 3rd) but I'm not sure if she can sell an extra 20k. Maybe 10k-12k. That's why I wish they put a bit less than 50k on sale.

We'll see.

4 hours ago, button said:

Oh, I don't know how many they put out. I'm just saying whatever amount they originally make available, they can add more if it sells out. It's done all the time in venues like this.

that's nothing here in Australia she sold out 3 shows in Melbourne and 66,000 seats for a concert in Sydney, the largest attendance ever in that theater. Don't know why she wont announce shows here cause 80,000 people would go see her if that was on offer :meltdown:

3 hours ago, Slayde said:

that's nothing here in Australia she sold out 3 shows in Melbourne and 66,000 seats for a concert in Sydney, the largest attendance ever in that theater. Don't know why she wont announce shows here cause 80,000 people would go see her if that was on offer :meltdown:

The fiasco during Circus I guess?

1 minute ago, Slayde said:

All I know is she hasn't been here nearly a decade and I can't afford like $45,000 tickets to America lmao :byebitch:

I actually feel bad for Australians. You'll had Madonna cancel on y'all like 10 times and Britney hasn't been there for FFT. That being said, she hasn't come to my flop country once

23 minutes ago, neel21 said:

I actually feel bad for Australians. You'll had Madonna cancel on y'all like 10 times and Britney hasn't been there for FFT. That being said, she hasn't come to my flop country once

Yes well I suppose we grow too many Hydrangeas here for Madonna's liking tbh :ohi: Which country you live in? 

Archived