Womanizer finale or circus reprise??

Guest ukfan

Guest ukfan

What was your favorite from the circus tour.. womanizer finale or the circus reprise?? 

I know which one I prefer by miles.  but what is yours?  

She had so much energy,  crowd interaction,  funny things to Say, she was truly enjoying and appreciating her 'comeback ' fans were happy she was happy,  it was cool,  funky,  and a great way to end the tour with that womanizer `circusy' type vibe..  she felt pumped and cool again..  

But then for some reason they replaced it with this 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ukfan

Won't let me edit my thread.. 

Or this one (circus reprise)

It just doesn't have the same energy to me..

Why did they change it?!!  

Which one do you prefer?  

WHY THE **** DIDN'T THEY RELEASE A DVD WITH THE WOMANISER FINALE?!!! 

Let me know.  

Have a wonderful night.  PEACE! 

Guest ukfan
10 minutes ago, Tetris said:

I'm a flop and never knew. 

Womanizer outro all the way!!

Womaniser outro is so cool,  and suits the tour really well, leaving the audience with a "she's definitely back" vibe.. 

I just don't understand why her team changed it?!  there must be a reason. 

I don't mind the circus outro ending but it doesn't have the same effect..  I personally think it was unnecessary damage control..  because Britney was expressing herself a lot for the womaniser finale (which is a good thing)

The circus reprise is fine,  but it's a bit like "okay guys shows over" 

I wouldn't care.. had they released a damn DVD!!  ..I'll never get over this!  :yay:

The Circus Tour is the only tour by her that featured so many remixes, I mean they changed every song multiple times for some legs. The Australian leg had LOTS of background vocals added, the opera intro, and more drums, the second US leg featured the opera intro as well as I recall while the first and the EU leg contained the instrumental intro.

FLAWLESS TOUR, OT: I love both equally

edit: on the other hand: the Circus reprise does fit the theme of being a circus more than the womanizer outro tho

Guest ukfan
12 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

The Circus Tour is the only tour by her that featured so many remixes, I mean they changed every song multiple times for some legs. The Australian leg had LOTS of background vocals added, the opera intro, and more drums, the second US leg featured the opera intro as well as I recall while the first and the EU leg contained the instrumental intro.

FLAWLESS TOUR, OT: I love both equally

edit: on the other hand: the Circus reprise does fit the theme of being a circus more than the womanizer outro tho

..opera intro??  what?  

The womaniser finale or "instrumental"  has a circus vibe though...  just as much as the circus reprise.. there both fine,  but the circus reprise seems ALOT more boring..  and Britney doesn't seem to loosen up as much compared to the womaniser finale. 

I know I'm in the minority here, but I found the opera intro so corny. I know they were going for the dramatic effect, but I thought that was executed in a much better manner with the original intro. The opera intro was just over the top, especially when she had the hood on and then removed it to show her hair. Meh.

3 minutes ago, Zephyr. said:

I know I'm in the minority here, but I found the opera intro so corny. I know they were going for the dramatic effect, but I thought that was executed in a much better manner with the original intro. The opera intro was just over the top, especially when she had the hood on and then removed it to show her hair. Meh.

I loved the instrumental intro ebtter too, but at leats we have got the official studio version of the opera intro haha

Guest $elfish

that seemed like a nice ending to her circus era im glad her meltdown had a happy ending instead of suicide or some other things thank god she's in a happy place now enjoying her life :kisses2all:

Archived