Womanizer finale or circus reprise??

Guest ukfan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, ukfan said:

Won't let me edit my thread.. 

Or this one (circus reprise)

It just doesn't have the same energy to me..

Why did they change it?!!  

Which one do you prefer?  

WHY THE **** DIDN'T THEY RELEASE A DVD WITH THE WOMANISER FINALE?!!! 

Let me know.  

Have a wonderful night.  PEACE! 

I'm confused which part you're talking about? Circus reprise? :squintney:The third verse dance part? 

Guest ukfan
15 hours ago, Tetris said:

Honestly terrifying. Like she is TERRIFIED. It's really sad. 

Tbf big artists always attract the odd stalker /weirdo 

She might have had threats.. there's lots of weirdos out there carrying weapons so I don't blame her. that's why singers have security 

Guest ukfan
6 hours ago, ifuseekarianna said:

I'm confused which part you're talking about? Circus reprise? :squintney:The third verse dance part? 

The ending music as she bows to crowd and says her goodbyes..  it used to be a womaniser instrumental remix finale with loads of energy which was the perfect way to leave the stage.. but somehow it got changed to this circus style ending music,  which is fine however it just isn't as good as the womaniser one.. listen to both videos till the end.. it's the end music.. what is your favourite? 

6 hours ago, ukfan said:

Tbf big artists always attract the odd stalker /weirdo 

She might have had threats.. there's lots of weirdos out there carrying weapons so I don't blame her. that's why singers have security 

I know. I'm saying I feel bad for how scared she is - it's quite obvious, and that's a horrible feeling to be that surprised and scared. 

That other person's comment about "queen of the iconic silent scream" or whatever would be funny if the situation wasn't so serious. 

Also, what's with the down vote on my comment about how I regret not seeing Circus & Confessions tours?

Guest ukfan
1 hour ago, Tetris said:

I know. I'm saying I feel bad for how scared she is - it's quite obvious, and that's a horrible feeling to be that surprised and scared. 

That other person's comment about "queen of the iconic silent scream" or whatever would be funny if the situation wasn't so serious. 

Also, what's with the down vote on my comment about how I regret not seeing Circus & Confessions tours?

Sorry I upvoted.  but I don't agree that she wasn't dancing plus she had so much energy and if I was in college I would of bought every ticket I could..  I was in school during the circus era and would of killed to see the show..  it looked so good..I'm nearly 24 and I can't wait till she comes to the UK because I'm finally in a place to travel etc lol 

Guest ukfan
4 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I still live for "MY pu$$y IS HANGING OUT "

I love the..... " PEEACE!!  ..don't ya know,  I said,  what do you knooow,  we're gonna rock it out,  with our ***** out,  peace everybody " from the Edmonton date (video below) 

This is why I think her team changed it,  because she was actually being genuinely funny and human 

Guest ukfan

It won't let me upload the video I want....  it keeps changing to a different video?  wdf?  anyway it was the Edmonton date finale.. very funny.. 

Check out 08:50 and 09:38

Regarding the smoke during vancouver show,  I think she was told by management (either hers or the arenas)  that the show had to be paused,  she's seen listening to her mic as she's being told something by backstage.. "we need to pause the show"  so she looked passed off,  her sons may have been there but I personally think it was the arenas decision. 

Archived