Was Vegas career suicide?

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Roger said:

Britney's last solo #1 was HIAM and her last Top 10 was Scream & Shout

What are you on honey?

for an artist who's been in the industry for 20 years, a top 20 single and a top 3 album is great!

I dont want to argue :(  so have a good day :) 

Yes and no.

As a performer: she got better and I think it was bc she essentially did the same show for 4 years so she got comfortable. Plus she was with mostly the same people for so long and that made her less anxious.

Overall: Yes. She Released two albums that nobody knows about bc she promoted Vegas during both eras. 

Not unless she's struggling to get top 10 albums, top 40 hit singles, get places to perform on award ceremonines, festivals and not be able to sell tickets in both Vegas or tour.

Clearly that isn't happening. Instead the opposite is happening with the exception of SP not doing so well due to 0 promo and no TV performances of the single. Career suicide is becoming a permanent judge on a reality talent show.

10 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Not unless she's struggling to get top 10 albums, top 40 hit singles, get places to perform on award ceremonines, festivals and not be able to sell tickets in both Vegas or tour.

Clearly that isn't happening. Instead the opposite is happening with the exception of SP not doing so well due to 0 promo and no TV performances of the single. Career suicide is becoming a permanent judge on a reality talent show.

Thank you!

33 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

yeh exactly thats what I said as well :brit:

Except Celine didn't release any albums during her first Vegas residency from 2003-2007, and the first English album she released after her residency, went platinum in eight countries, it also spawned one of the highest grossing tours of all time. Don't try coming for Celine's weave :queenriri:

Archived