Why do I love Liar?

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, annonymous said:

I think no one hates it :squintney:

There has been a lot of shade towards it in this forum.

And it is just an expression. In other words: "hate on it".

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Britneybbhmm said:

...at first it wasn't my song tbh. but lately I really like the song. :omgreallyney:

I loved it, then I saw the shade on Exhale and removed my love for it for a while. Now I love it again. For me it has something that no other song on Glory has.

5 minutes ago, WeddingNight said:

I loved it, then I saw the shade on Exhale and removed my love for it for a while. Now I love it again. For me it has something that no other song on Glory has.

I like it...its a cool song. I certainly don't hate it., but its not like I can listen to it all day long. I guess for some its disagreeable because it sound like the early 2000s

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, neel21 said:

I like it...its a cool song. I certainly don't hate it., but its not like I can listen to it all day long. I guess for some its disagreeable because it sound like the early 2000s

I think that's fair enough :mhm: 

I love it for the fact that upon first listen, I immediately thought it was a response to Cry Me a River.  Even in the beginning with the harmonica, i took as a dig at his roots in Nashville.  I know she didn't write it, but a boy can have his fantasy.  

Archived