Why did you stop buying Britney's Music?

lcortes88

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only songs i have not bought are the leaked demos. I've always bought the albums. Heck i used to buy a single just to get the b side track. I remember in the old days some b side songs was on cassette (like autumn goodbye and from now until forever) and not on the main CD singles - go figure! 

I never stopped buying her music. Funny story, my ex is a Britney fan too, When BJ came out I bought two BJ albums but his was a different version, but I gave it to him anyway. After we broke up, he was selling the ******* album online, I was so hurt but didnt say anything. A few weeks ago we were talking, and I remember that, so I asked him to give me the album back cause I want it for my collection.

:staysalty:

I bought Make Me, but when I can listen to the album in full on Spotify, it's hard to justify the $$. I really should buy Glory, cuz I listen to it a **** ton and I wanna support Britney. But I don't like spending my money, especially when I can listen to it for free. I guess I'm just a cheap ***.

On 10/04/2017 at 5:09 PM, lcortes88 said:

This is a legitimate question and I don't mean to drag our queen in any way. Please don't give me negatives! I'am just asking a real question and hope to get an adult discussion without childish insults. 

Why did you stop buying Britney's music?

For me i honestly don't know why i stopped. The last time i was supper excited for Britney's new music was right before glory and before make me music video and when that mess of video came out, it just killed my excitement (The hype was through the roof for me and i was expecting a lot for me make me because of that red glitter scene). Make me was the first Britney video that I didn't watch completely. Before that i was excited about scream and shout but i never got to see her perform it and it killed my excitement. THE LAST time was truly excited was Circus era. Right when Womanizer Music video came out, i remember i immediately bought 2 womanlier singles after the music video and 2 albums when it came out. Based on this i guess I stopped buying her music because my excitement was kept being killed. What is your reason? 

Her last album I bought was Circus. Nothing more after that. 

Honestly, I love her, just not her music. I try to get excited for her new projects but they always fail to impress me. The only songs I really liked after circus were "3" and "work *****". 

But hey, the only albums I bought after that were Adele's 19, 21 and 25 so... and Beyonce's 4 :woopsie:

Archived