Why did you stop buying Britney's Music?

lcortes88

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Are we talking about the same woman who lips while moving around not even trying to dance in front of people who PAY to see her?

And do not talk about how good Glory was 'cause it brought nothing new to the table, it just followed trends and has major flaws on it as well and second of all, a Britney Spears album is not good thanks to her but thanks to people around her. She is nothing more than a product. She never was, and never will. Yet still she has the guts to disrespect people so openly.

And, by the way, I've never paied to see her "perform" and I do not feel sorry or try to defend, by bashing her, those who pay to see her. It's not my fault they are that naive.  

The OP asked paying for her music not paying to see her perform you dimwit 

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I buy every official release from her. I own all the studio albums and the main compilations (GH, TSC, BITM I + II).

As long as she keeps releasing good new music, I'll keep buying.

Not to be  rude but i asked who stopped buying to explain why. I didn't ask if you still buy please say so. Her music sales are tanking and i am asking a real question to get it fixed. 

22 minutes ago, lcortes88 said:

Not to be  rude but i asked who stopped buying to explain why. I didn't ask if you still buy please say so. Her music sales are tanking and i am asking a real question to get it fixed. 

You didn't need to make a thread for that answer.

Britney's career is stagnant. She's stuck in the limbo of going uphill and continuing being successful or going downhill and tanking until she becomes a 2000s memory.

If Britney wants to keep her career alive, even in the middle state it's in currently, she has to have drive. She has to have some ambition which was showcased when she chose to perform at the VMAs last year after 10 years of being MIA.

Unfortunately, it's not at the level it needs to be in order for her to have that big chart success again. Britney has to exhibit the performing qualities of the old Britney. It's clear she's not going to sing live so all the effort should be placed on doing those intricate, energetic choreographies that made her a star in the first place.

The GP has caught up with Britney's mediocre showmanship of the past 10 years. They notice the stiffness, the arm choreography, the half assing, the step counting, all of it. If Britney does the Super Bowl next year with that level of amateur hour, she can kiss the idea of ever having successful era again goodbye.

Ask the GP and pop fans themselves. Why should I pay to see or listen to Britney Spears when I can pay the same amount for JLO and Beyonce and actually see an effort along with pre-recorded vocals and actual energy and craftmanship in dance?

Are Beyonce and JLO's choreos that difficult or revolutionary like some MJ level? Absolutely not. But they perform moves suited to them with such heart and passion that it seems larger than what it really is. They care more than Britney does.

18 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

You mean music she only does background vocals on a la BJ?

If you hate Britney so much, then why are you still on here?

Exhibit A

1 hour ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

She is nothing more than a product. She never was, and never will.

Exhibit B

1 hour ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

a Britney Spears album is not good thanks to her but thanks to people around her.

Archived