Haunting Britney edit I found on ATRL...

Mr. Lucky

So I was googling for IABJ chart info and stumbled upon some old posts on ATRL where they made fun of Britney's beauty procedures.

Like, during the I Am Bryce Julia era,:queenriri:

Several ATRL users noticed Britney was getting procedures to enhance her beauty and some haters not only trashed Work ***** (which is OK I guess, you don't have to love all of Britney's work) but some  criticized the ' fun stuff' done to her face. Some of them ever went as far as "predicting" this:

brinnisurgery.jpg

Uhm, back then this kind of hate was easy to counteract... but what about now?  :ponderney:

You guys been sharing lots of cute of M&G moments, but... honestly...isn't she kind of starting to look like this awful edit from 2013?

what is your honest take on this matter? and why cant fans stop talking about it as time goes by?

aren't you afraid that Britney's face will become a huge taking matter by the media in the future, while ppl ignore her music for good? I am.  :wontcry:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

You guys been sharing lots of cute of M&G moments, but... honestly...isn't she kind of starting to look like this awful edit from 2013?

what is your honest take on this matter? and why cant fans stop talking about it as time goes by?

aren't you afraid that Britney's face will become a huge taking matter by the media in the future, while ppl ignore her music for good? I am.  :wontcry:

She doesn't look like that edit now at all wtf! Why do you think that? I don't see it. :weirdmeout:

7 minutes ago, Matou said:

swear God to not let her do "fun stuff" like the pic you show !! :dead:

the mess is already done with her lips ... stop it till it's gone Brit, stop it ! :meltdown:

7 minutes ago, WeddingNight said:

She still doesn't look bad enough to  compare her to THIS.

You know, I don't know if I'm reaching but I think her face situation has to do with the conservatorship. Like, she probably has full control of what she decides to get done to her pretty face. Maybe her anxiety plays a big role too.

What if Britney thinks she just needs more and more?

I'm not saying she looks like that horrible photoshop but... don't all good gals begin with the fun stuff with the most innocent intentions?

Image result for meg ryan before afterRelated image2017

1 hour ago, SeductiveBritney said:

You know, I don't know if I'm reaching but I think her face situation has to do with the conservatorship. Like, she probably has full control of what she decides to get done to her pretty face. Maybe her anxiety plays a big role too.

What if Britney thinks she just needs more and more?

I'm not saying she looks like that horrible photoshop but... don't all good gals begin with the fun stuff with the most innocent intentions?

Image result for meg ryan before after

OMG :gloria:

I'm really worried about her natural beauty which disappears more and more under surgeon messy work :embarrassney:

Yep my theory is that it's one of the few things she has control over possibly. We need to encourage her to take care of herself, and tell her she's beautiful. The M+G are so annoying bc they have always been bad lighting and the style/makeup/outfits are too. She looks like herself at the VMAs, and Intimateney, but M+G are????Always a mess.

She likely has a problem with her face or herself that surgery to her can solve. I hope she stops, bc she can go too far and it'll be tragic. I want what's best for her, and I hate talking abt this subject. 

Archived