Haunting Britney edit I found on ATRL...

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TeenSuccubus said:

Yep my theory is that it's one of the few things she has control over possibly. We need to encourage her to take care of herself, and tell her she's beautiful. The M+G are so annoying bc they have always been bad lighting and the style/makeup/outfits are too. She looks like herself at the VMAs, and Intimateney, but M+G are????Always a mess.

She likely has a problem with her face or herself that surgery to her can solve. I hope she stops, bc she can go too far and it'll be tragic. I want what's best for her, and I hate talking abt this subject. 

Image result for THIS GIF

1 minute ago, Britneybbhmm said:

U r reaching! The stupidity of this thread tbh, posting pictures of other celebs but attacking the look of Britney!:wtfdidusay:

But hey, if this is what makes u happy and it tickles ur nuts, then go for it!:cooltshirt:

I am not attacking her. Please, I'm sorry it rubs some of you the wrong way when the rest of us have two eyes and see when **** is going wrong.

she's ruining her face. 

isn't it weird that whenever ppl share "cute" m&gs which, if u ask me, are thre most honest proof you can get of the current status of her face--

y'all resort to old ones?

why havent we gotten decent naturalney pics so far?

See what I mean?

And tbh you dont have to be rude. I used to think you were actually super nice and positive,

but now its obvious its just a fassade. but hey, if thats what tickles your nuts, then fine. :NYsassy:

29 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

I am not attacking her. Please, I'm sorry it rubs some of you the wrong way when the rest of us have two eyes and see when **** is going wrong.

she's ruining her face. 

isn't it weird that whenever ppl share "cute" m&gs which, if u ask me, are thre most honest proof you can get of the current status of her face--

y'all resort to old ones?

why havent we gotten decent naturalney pics so far?

See what I mean?

And tbh you dont have to be rude. I used to think you were actually super nice and positive,

but now its obvious its just a fassade. but hey, if thats what tickles your nuts, then fine. :NYsassy:

I was so rude!? I said really mean things right!? Lol the fact that everyone can follow this thread and see what I typed and what u typed. And u have the nerve to say I'm rude!?

Lol thank u, u r so sweet!

Do u really wanna come for me? I don't think so.

Next!:tiffdrink:

26 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

I was so rude!? I said really mean things right!? Lol the fact that everyone can follow this thread and see what I typed and what u typed. And u have the nerve to say I'm rude!?

Lol thank u, u r so sweet!

Do u really wanna come for me? I don't think so.

Next!:tiffdrink:

Given how your whole Exhale persona is a clear indication of your real life likability...    no wonder you're on here 24/7.  

next.

Image result for shady new york gif

9 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Given how your whole Exhale persona is a clear indication of your real life likability...    no wonder you're on here 24/7.  

Image result for shady new york gif

Sorry but no. @Britneybbhmm  is actually one of the nicest and sweetest members on here unlike yourself :tiffsmoke:

Also their Exhale persona? No honey I think it's your Exhale "persona" that is the problem. I see nothing but negativity spew out of you with your posts so you really have no place to talk about someones personality when you are the definition of negativity on here.

10 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Sorry but no. @Britneybbhmm  is actually one of the nicest and sweetest members on here unlike yourself :tiffsmoke:

Also their Exhale persona? No honey I think it's your Exhale "persona" that is the problem. I see nothing but negativity spew out of you with your posts so you really have no place to talk about someones personality when you are the definition of negativity on here.

Y'all need some glasses or better reading comprehension. You don't like me yet you crave for my attention.
Is that why you keep downvoting my every post? Oh please keep doing it, you, @Britneybbhmm and @justkeepdoingit 

It tickles me down there, you know, in an almost **** way.  Image result for **** new york gif

PS: stop spamming my inbox. all of you. :NYsassy:

2 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Y'all need some glasses or better reading comprehension. You don't like me yet you carve for my attention.
Is that why you keep downvoting my every post? Oh please keep doing it, you, @Britneybbhmm and @justkeepdoingit 

It tickles me down there, you know, in an almost **** way.  Image result for **** new york gif

PS: stop spamming my inbox. or I might have to report all of you. :NYsassy:

13ab883b0212e63bb8ad384cea8c3abe.gif

Thank u and TTYN:mcwave:

1 hour ago, SeductiveBritney said:

You know, I don't know if I'm reaching but I think her face situation has to do with the conservatorship. Like, she probably has full control of what she decides to get done to her pretty face. Maybe her anxiety plays a big role too.

What if Britney thinks she just needs more and more?

I'm not saying she looks like that horrible photoshop but... don't all good gals begin with the fun stuff with the most innocent intentions?

Image result for meg ryan before afterRelated image2017

THERE IS 20 YEARS OR MORE BETWEEN THOSE PICS AND YOU GUYS ARE EXPECTING HER TO LOOK THE SAME?

WHAT IN THE HELL, is wrong with you people? soooooo annoying.

5 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Y'all need some glasses or better reading comprehension. You don't like me yet you carve for my attention.

PS: stop spamming my inbox. all of you. :NYsassy:

Well the downvote button is there for a reason hunty so I intend to use it whenever I see something I don't like or whenever I see someone being negative :staysalty:

Also I don't care for your attention I'm basically just calling you out on your bullshit, plain and simple tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

13ab883b0212e63bb8ad384cea8c3abe.gif

Thank u and TTYN:mcwave:

1 minute ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Well the downvote button is there for a reason hunty so I intend to use it whenever I see something I don't like or whenever I see someone being negative :staysalty:

Also I don't care for your attention I'm basically just calling you out on your bullshit, plain and simple tenor.gif

Image result for shadiest scott disick gif

"NEXT."

Archived