What's left of her fanbase...

CharlieBlue8

Guest $elfish
On 3/31/2017 at 0:01 PM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Some of us have been there for her through everything - the highs, the lows, the surprises, the disappointments...

To come up with one of your strongest album on your 9th album is actually pretty impressive. Her only BAD albums are BJ, BOMT and Oops imo. I love all her other albums (even the filler tracks.) 

Her performing is not what it was, but she still shows sparks of Primeney now and then. 

If Vegas continues next year, I'm done tho. Can't stand to see her rotting in Vegas and never challenging herself in terms of singing or choreo. It's like having the most beautiful flower in the world in your garden, but never watering it and watching it wither away :tiffsniffle:

THIS.:otears:preach queen preach:otears:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31 March 2017 at 10:01 AM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Some of us have been there for her through everything - the highs, the lows, the surprises, the disappointments...

To come up with one of your strongest album on your 9th album is actually pretty impressive. Her only BAD albums are BJ, BOMT and Oops imo. I love all her other albums (even the filler tracks.) 

Her performing is not what it was, but she still shows sparks of Primeney now and then. 

If Vegas continues next year, I'm done tho. Can't stand to see her rotting in Vegas and never challenging herself in terms of singing or choreo. It's like having the most beautiful flower in the world in your garden, but never watering it and watching it wither away :tiffsniffle:

But why does it always have to be so dramatic? Why can't it just be like okay cool, she wants to be chill just now, I'll be chill. Why does it always have to be 'I'm done'. People treat their fandom of Britney like the breakdown of a relationship sometimes.

On 3/31/2017 at 3:59 AM, WhatEverYouWant said:

Idk this fan base lived through Femme Fatale AND Britney Jean eras and this one is only a improvement. On top of that, it's not like she's on her sophomore album. Britney concoured the world already before the age of 20 and has seen success very few can match. Now she's 20 years into he career and having fun with it, releasing music, doing Vegas and even touring. I don't think the problem is that we don't have a backbone. We have let go of the 2000's and are living in reality. 

This really sums it up

On 3/31/2017 at 11:17 AM, hushpuppies said:

I feel so tacky when seeing her performances these days ngl :(

I watched few vidoes of Ricky's opening night in Vegas and he slays so ******* hard :crying1: Yes, he is not dancing hard etc, but he sings live, has amazing stage presence, has live band, stage and props looks great and his costumes are designed by Desquared.. it makes so much different.. not her team recycling guitar from the tour that happened 4 years ago :meltdown::meltdown:

30 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

I watched few vidoes of Ricky's opening night in Vegas and he slays so ******* hard :crying1: Yes, he is not dancing hard etc, but he sings live, has amazing stage presence, has live band, stage and props looks great and his costumes are designed by Desquared.. it makes so much different.. not her team recycling guitar from the tour that happened 4 years ago :meltdown::meltdown:

Dsquared did her CT costumes which are among my favorite of her tour costumes!

On 31/03/2017 at 5:01 AM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Exhale getting all poetic :moorangu:

21 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

I just watched a part featured on tv about Ricky's show and it looks good :selenerz:. Her team are like taking for granted the fans that watch POM. And they think everything is ok bc they make lots of money :meltdown:. And what britney is missing is her SPARK :tiffsniffle:

On 3/31/2017 at 3:59 AM, WhatEverYouWant said:

Idk this fan base lived through Femme Fatale AND Britney Jean eras and this one is only a improvement. On top of that, it's not like she's on her sophomore album. Britney concoured the world already before the age of 20 and has seen success very few can match. Now she's 20 years into he career and having fun with it, releasing music, doing Vegas and even touring. I don't think the problem is that we don't have a backbone. We have let go of the 2000's and are living in reality. 

In other words, she's a has been. Just face it. 

4 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

In other words, she's a has been. Just face it. 

I'm not the one who needs to. I have no problem stanning somebody's who's most successful days are behind them. Does that take away the quality of the music? No. 

Besides, she's doing just fine for herself. $100 million Vegas residency, flawless album and a world tour. I'm a happy fan. 

On 4/1/2017 at 2:07 PM, AdamSkye said:

But why does it always have to be so dramatic? Why can't it just be like okay cool, she wants to be chill just now, I'll be chill. Why does it always have to be 'I'm done'. People treat their fandom of Britney like the breakdown of a relationship sometimes.

OMG THANK YOU.

On 3/31/2017 at 5:22 AM, Spearsfan said:

I think her only bad album is BJ. Oops is a great pop album and Baby obviously is dated. 

This last decade has been hard. I can't stan as hard as I did Circus and before because she doesn't care anymore. 

I obviously still love Britney and her music but I feel you. Things aren't good and ppl shouldn't act like they are. 

If Britney didn't have her breakdown and past legacy no one would put up with current performing Britney.

I don't even think BJ was a bad album.  It was marketed all wrong and she did absolutely no promotion for the album either.

It had some great songs Work *****, Perfume (Which I believe to be her best ballad in yrs at that time and she sounded really great too) Don't Cry, It Should Be Easy etc ... however besides WB it didn't have have any songs that would've worked as a single besides ISBE

5 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I don't even think BJ was a bad album.  It was marketed all wrong and she did absolutely no promotion for the album either.

It had some great songs Work *****, Perfume (Which I believe to be her best ballad in yrs at that time and she sounded really great too) Don't Cry, It Should Be Easy etc ... however besides WB it didn't have have any songs that would've worked as a single besides ISBE

It should be easy? :nicki2:

15 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

The whole album just shouldn't of happened. Ppl say an ep should have been released instead but would our opinions really change if it would have been 6 songs... Myah still would be there and so would Britney's weakest vocals on an album. 

On 31-3-2017 at 11:01 AM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

BOMT and Oops arent bad, wtf!? They are just dated by now. If you look at the time when they were released they were really strong pop albums. Thats like saying some of the most iconic movies are bad just because they are dated now. Always consider the years they are released.

Archived