Biggest day ever on Youtube for Toxic (March 20th): 380k views

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always say it. The only way people will pay attention to Britney in this modern era, is with viral videos. Imagine if this was one of her new songs, the exposure it would have. Requesting on radio might help, but I think that's very outdated. Music reaches people in other ways nowadays, and that's what we should pay attention to.

Now, my other comment that I always do is that if she released one of her old hits today, it would smash. If Toxic was re-released today, it would finally hit that #1 spot for sure :mhm: That's how fantastic her catalog is. 

26 minutes ago, PokéSpears said:

I always say it. The only way people will pay attention to Britney in this modern era, is with viral videos. Imagine if this was one of her new songs, the exposure it would have. Requesting on radio might help, but I think that's very outdated. Music reaches people in other ways nowadays, and that's what we should pay attention to.

Now, my other comment that I always do is that if she released one of her old hits today, it would smash. If Toxic was re-released today, it would finally hit that #1 spot for sure :mhm: That's how fantastic her catalog is. 

I think viral videos are a hugely unused way to market and promote artists, recently I've seen so many of them with Ed Sheeran's new songs in them I'm starting to think it's a marketing ploy tbh and if so, it's working :tiffanynod:

12 minutes ago, brendajoanne said:

I think viral videos are a hugely unused way to market and promote artists, recently I've seen so many of them with Ed Sheeran's new songs in them I'm starting to think it's a marketing ploy tbh and if so, it's working :tiffanynod:

something about the combination of your name and avi makes me scream

Guest Nick Jonas
40 minutes ago, button said:

I didn't take that screenshot, crop it and highlight the numbers with red for a flop thread btches

:squintney:

8 hours ago, PokéSpears said:

you are correct. there are countless videos/memes featuring lemonade tracks. its like one of lemonades vehicle of promotion. lol

Archived