Triple Ho appreciation

NiceSpears

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This was actually a great outfit. Except for that fugly black ab choker she always wears.

It wasn't a costume, it was just an ugly outfit a country hick would wear to a Walmart tailgate party. I just didn't like it. Plus I hated the hat she walked out in lol.

19 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

It wasn't a costume, it was just an ugly outfit a country hick would wear to a Walmart tailgate party. I just didn't like it. Plus I hated the hat she walked out in lol.

Gurl this is Britney we're talking about. She has some hick in her, I wish stans would stop trying to deny it when Miss Thing walks around with those bum extensions and went into gas stations barefoot for years. Nothing wrong with it, she isn't the disgusting kind.

This is probably the closest thing to a true "Britney" outfit we've had since 2009, before JLO's spare leotards took over.

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Gurl this is Britney we're talking about. She has some hick in her, I wish stans would stop trying to deny it when Miss Thing walks around with those bum extensions and went into gas stations barefoot for years. Nothing wrong with it, she isn't the disgusting kind.

This is probably the closest thing to a true "Britney" outfit we've had since 2009, before JLO's spare leotards took over.

OMG I forgot she put on the green fur vest for MM lol it got even worse! Come on this is tacky AF:

Archived