THIS IS THE REMIX: Top 5 Britney Remixes

soforlaters

Here are my top 5 favorite Britney remixes! What's your top 5?

5. Me Against The Music (Rishi Rich's Desi Kulcha Remix)

This rendition brightens the song with Bollywood flare! Fun, energetic, and colorful in sound. It reminds me of her Circus tour performance.

4. Break the Ice (Kaskade Remix)

The pulsating beat elevates this simple chorus from a 10 to a 20. This remix transforms a **** song into an even sexier song! Don't believe it's possible? Just listen to it. 

3.  Me Against the Music (Chix Mix Ft. Penelope Magnet)

IMHO, this should have been the official version. If chill vibes had *** with danceable beats; this would be the result. Can't get over how insane the bass line is. 

2. If U Seek Amy (U-Tern Remix)

Six. Minutes. Of. Bliss. This song take IUSA to the next, next, next level. So good, you might think this was the intended, original version. Disco + Funk = EAR CANDY.

Honorable Mentions: Gimme More ("Kimme More" Remix), Early Mornin' (Jason Nevins Remix), Piece of Me (Sly and Robbie Reggae Remix), Me Against the Music (Justice Extended Mix)

1. Womanizer (Kaskade Remix)

The build-up to "Superstar, where you from? How's it goin?" alone makes this remix worth every second. This version is hypnotizing.  I can't really explain what makes it so good. LISTEN to it, you'll see. 

*(FYI, these remixes sound 100x better listening through headphones)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived