Next Era/Album ideas

Would u be here for a Jazzney/Soul album? Her cheek to cheek/back to basics era. These 2 eras gained so much respect from the GP for Gaga and Xtina, maybe this is the

best direction to go in Next. Ive even created the album artwork so their team has less work. :4music:

Post your thoughts.

8zickk.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joke aside (i dont ACTUALLY want a jazz album ew) :4music:

Something like American Life or her Stripped would be coo. Like some more songs showcasing her true voice, and then some mid/up tempo bops. Less Love Me Down and less Private Show teas (i like those songs but they give me Fifth Harmony teas). Something more mature overall.

it would be great to hear more of her natural voice like in coupre electric , and in general an album of its own genre , it's boring to hear the same pop ,edm , mtv sound all the ******* time , after 9 albums she needs to reinvent herself like she did in blackout/in the zone . and like madonna did with ray of light , if you take music seriously you need to keep your desire going and keep discovering new sounds and directions , madonna changed everything with ray of light , it was like a record from outer space , something totally new and different , I think she needs something like that :beyfedup:

If Britney is going to do something different, it can't be something we've heard before. There are so many artists (especially the last few years) incorporating jazz and 50's-style elements to their music which I've always been here for....but we need innovativeney again.

I think she can get back on top if she pulls a Blackout and is the first one to bring an underground type of sound to mainstream media. Britney has always kind of had her own unique sound, but the last few albums she has sorta followed the trends of the time. Nothing wrong with that, but she needs to release another groundbreaking record and show the artistry that us stans have always known she possesses.

22 hours ago, (IDont)KnowU said:

Joke aside (i dont ACTUALLY want a jazz album ew) :4music:

Something like American Life or her Stripped would be coo. Like some more songs showcasing her true voice, and then some mid/up tempo bops. Less Love Me Down and less Private Show teas (i like those songs but they give me Fifth Harmony teas). Something more mature overall.

Omg I never would've pegged LMD as a 5H song but now I can't NOT picture it and I honestly would love to hear it LOL

Archived