Just got Fantasy - The Naughty Remix (review inside)

BOBIBCFBG

So I remembering smelling this in a store back when it first came out and I didn't really like it that much. It didn't make me want to buy it. I've been buying all the Britney perfumes that I don't have lately so I thought I would get this one. It's way better than I remember it being! I still don't think it's amazing and definitely not one of her best, but it's decent.

The box: The box is okay. It's a little cheap looking with the black, purple, pink and gold. I don't like the logo. The "Naughty" font is pretty ugly and reminds me of Aladdin.

10916610-1393408732-459904.jpg

The bottle: It's okay... I get why they elongated it, bc it's a remix. Again, it reminds me of a genie lol. The bracelet/chain thing is kinda neat and exotic but it adds to that Aladdin feeling haha. It's annoying though bc it keeps coming off. I will say I think this bottle is a lot nicer than Fantasy - The Nice Remix. That one is basically a pink bottle dipped in white paint at the bottom. The Naughty Remix is more of a gradient and the actual bottle is deeper pink - almost purple, so it's a lot prettier.

The fragrance: It really does smell like a "remix" to Fantasy. It's sexier. It highlights the white chocolate and cupcake notes from the original fragrance and you definitely get that. It's a very yummy fragrance, like the original. To me, it smells better than Fantasy bc it's sexier and not AS sweet. Fantasy is alarmingly, overwhelmingly sweet. And it's definitely better than the Nice Remix which smells more floral. However, I will say that I think Rocker Femme Fantasy is better - it's also a sexier version of Fantasy but it's more edgy. 

Here's my updated list from fave to least fave:

Circus Fantasy
Fantasy Intimate Edition
In Control Curious
Cosmic Radiance
Radiance
Hidden Fantasy
Island Fantasy
Believe
Maui Fantasy
Curious
Rocker Femme Fantasy
Midnight Fantasy
Fantasy: The Naughty Remix
Fantasy: The Nice Remix
Fantasy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

I'm a guy, so I never smelled or bought her perfumes.

What do you mean ? we can't smell her perfumes because we're guys ? 

I'm a guy too and whenever I see her perfumes I smell each of them. I even bought one for my sister

I've been slowly picking up her perfumes. So far I have a large collection of Curious, a couple bottles of Fantasy & the solid compact, a 1.7 of Intimate, and 1 oz of PS. Also a few sample packs of fantasy twist.

If you're into really collecting the cool stuff, go for the fantasy solid perfume compact, it so cute, and has a heavy weight to it because it's metal. Also the flawless original scent and the bright green Swarovski crystals too. 

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I've been slowly picking up her perfumes. So far I have a large collection of Curious, a couple bottles of Fantasy & the solid compact, a 1.7 of Intimate, and 1 oz of PS. Also a few sample packs of fantasy twist.

If you're into really collecting the cool stuff, go for the fantasy solid perfume compact, it so cute, and has a heavy weight to it because it's metal. Also the flawless original scent and the bright green Swarovski crystals too. 

What are the Fantasy Twist samples? Aren't they just samples of Fantasy and then Midnight Fantasy?

11 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

I'm a guy, so I never smelled or bought her perfumes. My 11 year old niece has fantasy Maui, maybe I can try it one day

men/women is all marketing. scent has no gender exclusivity. stigma for men who are insecure with their masculinity tbh. cologne isn't even technically exclusive to guys. cologne is just the concentration of alcohol and oil a fragrance has. it's the weakest out of pure parfum, eau de parfum, toilette, then theres cologne. plus everything reacts differently when its applied to someones body. the composition reactions to the bodys chemistry producing a unique version of the scent.

op: nice review! you have quite the collection!

51 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

men/women is all marketing. scent has no gender exclusivity. stigma for men who are insecure with their masculinity tbh. cologne isn't even technically exclusive to guys. cologne is just the concentration of alcohol and oil a fragrance has. it's the weakest out of pure parfum, eau de parfum, toilette, then theres cologne. plus everything reacts differently when its applied to someones body. the composition reactions to the bodys chemistry producing a unique version of the scent.

op: nice review! you have quite the collection!

Thank you! And I agree with your point. However, I do understand that a lot of guys don't want to smell like most women's perfumes. How you personally feel about your purchases and your scents are one thing, but everyone else will still smell a woman's perfume and that can be embarrassing and not always worth it for a guy. All of Britney's perfumes smell very typically feminine except Believe, so unless you're okay with smelling like flowers and desserts and candies, no matter which gender you are, you probably shouldn't buy too many Britney perfumes =)

2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Thank you! And I agree with your point. However, I do understand that a lot of guys don't want to smell like most women's perfumes. How you personally feel about your purchases and your scents are one thing, but everyone else will still smell a woman's perfume and that can be embarrassing and not always worth it for a guy. All of Britney's perfumes smell very typically feminine except Believe, so unless you're okay with smelling like flowers and desserts and candies, no matter which gender you are, you probably shouldn't buy too many Britney perfumes =)

yeah, i understand that situation as well. i really enjoy believe and it has a more soft musk with citrus to my nose. 

but from your experience, how is the longevity and siliage? im particular picky about my fragrances. its one thing to love the scent itself, but i care for the longevity just as much - i hate weak fragrances that have low projection and lasts 2 hours. 

33 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

yeah, i understand that situation as well. i really enjoy believe and it has a more soft musk with citrus to my nose. 

but from your experience, how is the longevity and siliage? im particular picky about my fragrances. its one thing to love the scent itself, but i care for the longevity just as much - i hate weak fragrances that have low projection and lasts 2 hours. 

Which fragrance are you asking about? Fantasy Naughty Remix? Both are very decent.

Archived