Glory official certified ORO/gold in México! Congratulations Britney

mundobrit

hi :snapney: today in the morning i checked Facebook like every day :unbelievableney:

AMPROFON (Méxicos music label) Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas published this photo with Glory award for disco de oro (gold disc) and made me very happy! I saved the picture and upload it to imgur!

23oaTGp.jpg

i dont know why but AMPROFON remove the publication! today they published new awards for various new albums but removed many publications today! :ugh: congratulations Britney! this mean Glory sold 300000 copies here in México! we love Britney here in México and we want new Britney tour! she still has many fans here in México! she took femme fatale tour here tickets sold out fast. I assisted to the Guadalajara concert and the free concert too! :tongueney:

I took photo with my phone before closing google chrome!

h5v5HWT.png

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well tbh I would have expected it to be more than that since you guys got your hands on the album as fast as possible and released it, unprofessionally, before release date and as soon as this happened what was the best thing to do? Oh let's leak it! Anyway, you guys should all go out and buy a new Glory CD for repentance lbr :byebitch:

Guest Diamond Horse

Yas, I like events like this, at first I thought that maybe it is not so important, but actually this thread made me so happpyyyy.

16 minutes ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

what certification she has in Brazil?
Gold?

There were 8 shipments to Brazil in total. Glory was Gold with the first 2 shipments. (15k+5k=20k=Gold)

AA15000
AB5000
AC2000
AD3000
AE3000
AF4000
AG3000
AH5000

Total=40k=Platinum  :soyeah:

Glory is eligible to be certified Platinum in Brazil but Idk if they bought the plaque. I don't think they have yet.

Archived