Why I don't want Britney to do the Super Bowl 2018

celebration2009

1 hour ago, Kiiddy said:

There is no good enough reason for her not to do it tbh. Some of you people have absolutely lost it. I pity this fan base.
We are the only fan base that does **** like this, that actually doesn't want to see our idol hit the biggest stage and event in the world.
Some of you guys seriously are **** fans that she genuinely doesn't need, especially if you don't believe in her.

Or maybe people don't want her to perform literally the largest possible gig to possibly the largest audience she'd pretty much ever get and completely embarrass herself and ruin any last ounce of respect (lol) and reputation that she even has anymore :sassybrit:

It's not about believing in her, it's just going off of what shes been giving in terms of her stage performances... if what she does on stage currently is any indication of what we'll see at the Super Bowl, she can keep it. Lip syncing to 20 year old CD vocals and strutting around a stage and posing with the occasional dance break tossed in (that she sometimes half ***** which pretty much defeats any sort of excuse she has to not sing live when performers like Gaga and Beyonce dance more AND harder AND sing live) is not something I want her to display on her Super Bowl halftime show gig, sorry not sorry. Even in one of the only recent live performances at a public event that is considered good (BBMAs) where she absolutely slayed (one of my fave performances) she was still stiff for the first couple of minutes of the performance and a lot of the GP made fun of her for it on top of her obvious lip syncing :sassybrit:

but I mean if you want to be delusional and bash people and call them "**** fans" for being realistic and caring then so be it :giggleney: we're "the only fan base that does this" because some of us care about her success and don't want her to put herself out there when she's not ready or isn't willing to give it her all and put out a high quality showing. I mean if she does the Super Bowl I'd for sure be here for it and super excited and love it because she's my fave but I mean I'd rather her do it when she is 100% ready to give it her all :giggleney:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

They have to make sure of only four things.

1. making it the biggest and memorable superbowl show people have seen, and will see for quite some time.

2. Pre-recorded (80%) PLUS LIVE VOCALS

3. Making sure Britney is able to master her anxiety, have someone talk to her and help her through this, though I should know it's hard. 

4. NO STIFFNESS OR CHARM LA DONNA (sorry)

She should hire some of the best choreographers she's had (Brian, maybe Wade?) or some fresh new choreographers with hard choreo.

She'll habe to work her *** off for this though.

also they have to make sure she releases a new song around that time, and that she does it ALONE.

THIS

26 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

1. making it the biggest and memorable superbowl show people have seen, and will see for quite some time.

3. Making sure Britney is able to master her anxiety, have someone talk to her and help her through this, though I should know it's hard. 

She should hire some of the best choreographers she's had (Brian, maybe Wade?) or some fresh new choreographers with hard choreo.

also they have to make sure she releases a new song around that time, and that she does it ALONE.

This is the key. She has to want to put on the greatest show on Earth, she needs that drive. As it is, she doesn't really care - and it doesn't matter because she rakes in the money anyway, she doesn't have much incentive to give it her blood, sweat and tears like she used to. You can tell that when she's on the stage a lot of the time the passion just isn't there. Oh well. :sassybrit:

1 hour ago, Kiiddy said:

Sorry but there are no reasons to justify her not doing Superbowl.

You seem to forget the fact that when Britney does performances or things outside of her residency, 
the outfits, hair, make-up, production and budget seems to increase. Just look at VMA and BBMA. 
A lot of the time I think Britney just doesn't like spending as much money on hair, beauty, costumes etc.
Though when she's at public events, she spends more because its going to be publicised everywhere and seen by people who aren't her fans.
Britney and her team would go all out for Superbowl. They also would have NFL by their side and would involve other people best suited for that stuff.
They would most likely even hire the best people she's ever worked with in her career too.
Her performances at awards are always good, much better usually than her performances at the residency.
Considering she's in the best shape of her life, more fit than ever, dancing better... NOW would be THE best time to do Superbowl.
With all the training, practicing and adrenaline she'd have when hitting that stage.... she would absolutely KILL it.

In addition Superbowl would give her increase in music sales, ticket sales, relevance and publicity.
She has the hits and status. Her name is made for that stage.
There is no good enough reason for her not to do it tbh. Some of you people have absolutely lost it. I pity this fan base.
We are the only fan base that does **** like this, that actually doesn't want to see our idol hit the biggest stage and event in the world.
Some of you guys seriously are **** fans that she genuinely doesn't need, especially if you don't believe in her.

Once she'll do the slave choreo perfectly we will talk superbowl.By that I mean be fluent , touch de floor , bent her back and knees .

1 hour ago, Finkypop the 3rd said:

Or maybe people don't want her to perform literally the largest possible gig to possibly the largest audience she'd pretty much ever get and completely embarrass herself and ruin any last ounce of respect (lol) and reputation that she even has anymore :sassybrit:

It's not about believing in her, it's just going off of what shes been giving in terms of her stage performances... if what she does on stage currently is any indication of what we'll see at the Super Bowl, she can keep it. Lip syncing to 20 year old CD vocals and strutting around a stage and posing with the occasional dance break tossed in (that she sometimes half ***** which pretty much defeats any sort of excuse she has to not sing live when performers like Gaga and Beyonce dance more AND harder AND sing live) is not something I want her to display on her Super Bowl halftime show gig, sorry not sorry. Even in one of the only recent live performances at a public event that is considered good (BBMAs) where she absolutely slayed (one of my fave performances) she was still stiff for the first couple of minutes of the performance and a lot of the GP made fun of her for it on top of her obvious lip syncing :sassybrit:

but I mean if you want to be delusional and bash people and call them "**** fans" for being realistic and caring then so be it :giggleney: we're "the only fan base that does this" because some of us care about her success and don't want her to put herself out there when she's not ready or isn't willing to give it her all and put out a high quality showing. I mean if she does the Super Bowl I'd for sure be here for it and super excited and love it because she's my fave but I mean I'd rather her do it when she is 100% ready to give it her all :giggleney:

You sound so pessimistic it hurts.
I mean... you pretty much are one fine example of someone who actually doesn't like to see people challenge or believe in themselves.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the performances she's delivered at award ceremonies from last year.
If anything they were so much better than most performances from pop stars we see today. 
You mention lip-syncing as though Madonna, Whitney and some of the biggest stars have never lip-synced at the Superbowl before.
I mean... they were ******* LEGENDS and they lip-synced, didn't dance and had no excuse AT ALL to do it either.
You need to get real and you need to get real FAST. Fact is she could sing live like Star Searchney, dance like Slaveney and the whole world would still drag her.
So stop making excuses. You're living in a dream if you honestly think people are EVER going to stop dragging her. Its never gonna happen.
No matter what does. So why should she limit herself for the lessors and haters? **** them. Literally **** them. They can do one for all I care.
They shouldn't dictate what she does or what we as a fan base should get from our idol. Talk about fearing people much?
You give people like that way too much importance and power. They never stopped her from selling or doing well, no matter what they all said anyway.
If you wanna care about 'other people's feelings and thoughts' on Britney, then that's your insecurity and problem. It shouldn't be ours or Britney's.
Britney needs to actually overcome those people for good. To go from a breakdown, to a comeback, to touring again, to Vegas, to Superbowl...
pretty much means she can do anything now. It will mean she's conquered her fear on so many levels, including the fear of criticism and judgement.
I don't care if they say she's 'stiff' either coz if any one does, I will drag their fave to filth coz every one of them is easy to... without struggle I might add.
Madonna and Katy Perry delivered the most boring *** half-time shows I have ever seen as performers. Britney would be 10x more entertaining.

I'm not saying she should do it if she's not confident to do it, but if she is, my point is we should support her doing it.
You're not being 'caring' btw when you criticise her performance skills and want to limit her because you're personally
uncertain of whether she'll even try to do well or have doubts she can pull it off... you're just being negative, assuming the
worst and kinda being cowardly tbh and I'm not even saying that to be offensive, it's just the way its coming across.
If she's ready, she would kill it and the adrenaline would help her.
Her career is missing adrenaline which is why she half-***** coz she's too comfortable. BBMA is one fine example of this.
She was ******** herself when WB started, but the adrenaline kicked in and made her deliver one of her best performances in years.
She got rave reviews as well. Superbowl would be BBMA but Jamie King/Circus Tour level of production.
If they were willing to go BIG for her comeback tour, they'd go BIG for Superbowl too. Its not an award ceremony. Its Superbowl.

19 minutes ago, Hunty said:

Wasn't there just a interview form 2016 of Britney saying she's be cool doing the Superbowl?  :umomg:

I read that too.

I read that she was trying to get Superbowl and then JLO started trying to get it once she heard Britney was.
Gaga was supposedly the one that sealed the deal though by apparently throwing a briefcase of money on the table.
Not sure if its true though, but it seemed somewhat possible at the time as she was signing up to perform POM medleys
at BBMA and POM mini shows at festivals. It was almost like she wanted to perform a mini POM show at Superbowl,
to promote the residency there and increase ticket sales since Jlo got her residency at PH too.
So for JLO to then try and get it before her and now seeing reports of her STILL trying to get it has me wonder was the rumour true?

Just now, Kiiddy said:

I read that too.

I read that she was trying to get Superbowl and then JLO started trying to get it once she heard Britney was.
Gaga was supposedly the one that sealed the deal though by apparently throwing a briefcase of money on the table.
Not sure if its true though 

The Gaga part isn't exactly true though 

1 hour ago, Crayboy said:

I actually agree with this. This can all be done as well. There's no reason it can't.

I gotta say though we have to be honest with ourselves... because she could slay and the haters will still say she was

'stiff'
'****'
'lip-synced'
'can't sing'
'fat'

You are never going to see that **** die unfortunately. We as a fan-base just have to accept that already, move on, support her and fight off the negativity.

56 minutes ago, Popeye said:

Once she'll do the slave choreo perfectly we will talk superbowl.By that I mean be fluent , touch de floor , bent her back and knees .

No that's not a necessity. The public don't give a **** about that anyway if that's what you're worrying about.
What's necessary is she has the right people production and choreography wise and that she's confident and ready to do it.
If that's all in place, then Britney has a memorable and successful half-time show on her hands.

2 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

You sound so pessimistic it hurts.
I mean... you pretty much are one fine example of someone who actually doesn't like to see people challenge or believe in themselves.

:shadelaugh::shadelaugh: Pessimistic? What was "pessimistic" about what I said? I'd go with realistic. Did you not read the same post that I wrote? The whole idea behind people NOT wanting Britney to do the Super Bowl is literally because she DOESN'T challenge herself when she performs nowadays. I DO want to see her challenge herself, but she never does. She never sings live, she barely dances (some dates she half ***** the choreo, she has improved but it still happens), she doesn't even bother to put in pre-recorded vocals to even make believe that she's singing live, and when she DOES dance she is stiff as a board half of the time.  

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the performances she's delivered at award ceremonies from last year.
If anything they were so much better than most performances from pop stars we see today. 

You mention lip-syncing as though Madonna, Whitney and some of the biggest stars have never lip-synced at the Superbowl before.
I mean... they were ******* LEGENDS and they lip-synced, didn't dance and had no excuse AT ALL to do it either.

:shadelaugh::shadelaugh: 

Her BBMAs performance maybe, even then that's questionable when she didn't sing one note live. You have the audacity to say that there was nothing wrong with her incredibly lackluster and lip sync-d VMAs performance with Zumba class choreography and cheap production? The most cringe moment by far was when she spent the whole performance with the head-mic and then suddenly switched to a hand held microphone (as if she was about to belt out legendary live vocals) only to blatantly continue lip syncing to Me Myself and I on top of having G-Eazy rap half of the performance. That was NOT the VMA comeback performance worthy of the epic teaser-trailer that was given out. Much better than most performances today? I wouldn't say that when most performers actually sing live. Britney doesn't sing live and hardly has an excuse to mime since most of what she does on stage nowadays (a sea of posing and strutting) can hardly be considered dancing. Madonna did dance during her half time show, more choreography than Britney has been doing for a WHILE, did cartwheels and flips on ******* bleachers and delivered STUNNING visuals and an iconic entrance - her lip syncing during her halftime was justified and you will deal as she continues selling out world tour dates and delivering just as much effort and passion as she has been since she first started her career DECADES ago. :ohi: I can't speak on Whitney, I didn't know that she even did a halftime show... all I know is she sung the National Anthem at the Super Bowl which is considered to be, like, the best performance of the National Anthem ever by many? So. :ohi: 

You need to get real and you need to get real FAST.

:shadelaugh::shadelaugh::shadelaugh::shadelaugh::shadelaugh:

I'm crying with laughter, a delusional Britard at its finest who enjoys housing their head swiftly up their fave's *** and never cares to view things objectively and with some hint of realism that enjoys swallowing and accepting pure mediocrity. I stopped reading this essay once I got here. Keep deluding yourself into thinking that Britney delivering whatever it is she serves on stage nowadays would ever be well received on the Super Bowl stage. These low standards are riveting. If she were to go on that show with whatever she gives now, we better pray that they give the most over the stop visuals, production, and stunts to make up for it. :jfallonlol:

You keep the dream alive though, honey. Barely anybody cares about Britney anymore and the only thing keeping her afloat is her previous success from her glory days when she ACTUALLY slayed, and it's not going to change until she puts in more effort and it CERTAINLY won't be made better from a disastrous Super Bowl performance.

Toodaloo. 

Guest $elfish
12 hours ago, Taystee said:

The majority of the handy work is done by the NFL's production team in collaboration with Britney's. Considering, the budget for the halftime performance is in the $4-$10 million, she could pull it off. 

Also The Ying Yang Twins would be great guests tbh. They wouldn't upstage plus the have that nostalgia factor.

And don't forget 

I got that boom boom 

18 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

i wish she had done this times 2004 or 2009

but not now :ehno:
i talk frankly, she is not enough to be on superbowl

I can't at the ppl that think she is ready for the Super Bowl or wants to do it. They need to stop being delusional 

Archived