New video: Britney doing a runway show at her house

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could you not love her? :) She's such a free spirit and happy doing her own thing. Red dress and the second one are perfect!! :pumped:

I often feel so bad on here when people criticize her for unimportant **** like her nose, or not looking perfect on a certain red carpet etc.

I applaud her for being as self-confident as she is today. After all these years where she was expected and had to conform to whatever was asked of her, was mobbed and criticized for every look she's done and every move she's made, she's finally reached a point where she told herself,

"**** it. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE ME OR LOVE ME FOR THE WAY I AM TOO BAD FOR YOU. I'LL DO MY OWN THING." And thank god she did.. for her own sake.

And if you think about it that should make us love her even more. Just coz some dramatic queen loses sleep over her dress color, her make-up, her hair-extensions, her eyebrows (LOL,) she shouldn't change anything about her unless she herself wants to. And tbh- If you told anyone in real life that some people on here are THIS upset because Britney didn't have perfect eyebrows one night, they'd probably send you to a psychiatric evaluation or tell you to get a life. :hahayea:

I say good for her. If she feels comfortable and truly doesn't give a ****, then she should dress however she wants, do whatever she wants and what is best for herself and her children.

But of course I do appreciate when she is looking fine AF like in that video :):)

Archived